Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
She asked me about why our in between sis will call her but won't talk to me....Kats won't say a word about it.

That's why I don't Do Facebook...... :crying: ...I'd just end up being Piggy in the Middle.....I don't Need the Drama......:biggrin:

Humboldt OG Kush
IMG_20231108_045936889.jpg
IMG_20231108_051939437.jpg

Aye..in Europe too........ :pass: ...makes damn scarey reading.....
It's not necessarily what they cut it with is the bad part. It's how they process it now.
It's the solvents that they use during the processing that are absolutely ridiculous.
That's gonna be there no matter what they cut it with.
Coke never really was my thing. Last time I had a bump was about over 10 years ago. It was ungodly nasty!
Now, the Coke that my Chicago "Sugar Mama" had was unreal! And I bet it was very expensive in the late 70s!

Bro my cousin went to his beach house in Florida for his birthday last year and got some coke! Did 1 line and went into cardiac arrest and died from a fentanyl OD! Other kid that did some on his first line he also OD’d but narcan revived him!
Around here they are peddling 2cb, and extasy mixed with ketamine as coke. Sometimes with pink food coloring. Some kids at a local day care died because they touched a mat that fentanyl was stored on.

Ohio is officially the 24th State to allow adult recreational use, and will likely be the tipping point in helping end Federal Prohibition!

Congratulations Buckeyes!

A job well done!

:cheers: :smokeout: :smokeout: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back