Looking for advice on my setup

:welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:.

Thanks ! :cheers:

Buy a fan with a speed controller built in.
That's what I'm looking for but it's apparently difficult to find anything good/detailled specs/product reviews.
Best specs I could find in an acceptable price range are from AC Infinity and they're not in Europe so I need to import from Amazon. Would the S4 (205CFM) be okay? They say it's 100-240V AC so I'm assuming it's compatible with the 230V (220 for old houses) here? It would cost ~150e to import.
If by any chances someone knows a similar product available in Europe that'd be great, I couldn't find anything that wasn't double the db.

And you will be looking at Seedbank selections more then grocery store selections, online!

It's definitely sexier than air duct lol and a whole life wouldn't be enough to try it all^^

I'm in North America and use an AC Infinity T4 in a similar sized tent, it's awesome. Super quiet, and it comes with a controller to keep the environment at the ideal temp or humidity.

AC Infinity Cloudline T series is fantastic.

Yeah I've only read good things about it. The specs for this price range are impressive, at least compared to other brands here, and the fact that it's worth considering despite import fees says a lot.

Pretty good list...BB light mix is a good medium for autos as it will feed an auto 2-3 weeks with nothing but water...straight outta the bag does well.
I grow everything in 2-3 ltr so can't speak to size.....I like running a bunch of 'bonzai'...!
I use inkbird to control a 200cfm intake and a ac infinity T4 for exhaust. Both adjusts themselves by temp/ humidity...After feeding, system runs itself with a remote monitor on alarm just in case. Summers, I hook up a portable ac/humidifier ....

I ordered the S4 and now my wallet hates me so I have to sleep on the sofa for a while :rolleyes1:

In case someone's looking for promotion codes :

Spider Farmer (EU website) : reddit
AC Infinity (worked on Amazon) : canuck15

Back