Magic mushrooms lift severe depression in clinical trial | Science | The Guardian

Thanks for the info!! I must give this a try!! I used to like taking mushrooms a lot, these days it would be for special occasions, but I miss them!! Been too damn long!
yup the mushrooms have a lot to give, and we are never too old for a tune-up. And, a big and, the mushrooms you grow for yourself, the ones you'll lovingly nurture, the ones you touch, will give you something you have never experienced. They are called magic

yup the mushrooms have a lot to give, and we are never too old for a tune-up. And, a big and, the mushrooms you grow for yourself, the ones you'll lovingly nurture, the ones you touch, will give you something you have never experienced. They are called magic

How much maintenance are we talking about keeping up with them? Might be a project better suited for winter? And a rough estimate on spore and setup cost? I do already have a decent book on growing them...err I cannot seem to find it right now though.

How much maintenance are we talking about keeping up with them? Might be a project better suited for winter? And a rough estimate on spore and setup cost? I do already have a decent book on growing them...err I cannot seem to find it right now though.
i
The kit setup takes care of temp and humidity. Once you get it going you spend 5 min a day, or less. It's a good indoor winter garden project, takes about 2 months. The setup I outlined will be under $150. Also, it takes very little electricity. I don't even notice electrical usage with my alternative energy set, and I'm usually pretty stingy with my power.

Last edited:
i
The kit setup takes care of temp and humidity. Once you get it going you spend 5 min a day, or less. It's a good indoor winter garden project, takes about 2 months. The setup I outlined will be under $150. Also, it takes very little electricity. I don't even notice electrical usage with my alternative energy set, and I'm usually pretty stingy with my power.

Tremendous! I am going to make this happen this winter! Thanks for the info trailanimal!!

Back