Magic mushrooms lift severe depression in clinical trial | Science | The Guardian

The above is an article about clinical trials with magic mushrooms on people with depression. I thought someone might like to read it, If not relevant, please remove.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

@snaffles1 Thanks for the article
The thread title is bloody hilarious...yeah no doubt!! Laugh until your ribs hurt, just might help out for depression! :D
Shit,,,maybe I should get some!
So @trailanimal ... i've never tried growing them before...super easy you say? What kind of supplies and environment would I need?

@snaffles1 Thanks for the article
The thread title is bloody hilarious...yeah no doubt!! Laugh until your ribs hurt, just might help out for depression! :D
Shit,,,maybe I should get some!
So @trailanimal ... i've never tried growing them before...super easy you say? What kind of supplies and environment would I need?
I started by researching schrooms online, I'll get back to you with details and short cuts, lol, late now got to lay it down. Like weed in that what you grow can't be beat, your schrooms will be particularly relevent teachers for you.

Ok 912, Midwest Grow Kits, gives you all you need except the spores. Kits come with supplies and creates the environment. I've done the jars and the bulk methods, like the bulk best and recommend it. When you are on Midwest Grow Kits click the spawn bag tab and you'll find the bulk kits. Check out the deluxe spawn bag growing and incubator kit. And right below that is bulk casing mix. Step by step instructions come with kit. I found 1 spawn bag full of mycelium, fruited in one bulk casing mix gives a lot of schrooms. My last grow got over 80g out of 2 flushes. For my weight a big dose is 4.2g, and big doses are something I don't do very often, lol. I built 2 dry racks out of 1x4, 2'x2' with window screen tacked over. They dry real fast in my cabin. Vac seal store in a cool place. Last grow was last June, broke into stash last month, couldn't discern any loss in potency, lol. I've purchased spores from Lil Shop of Spores(inexpensive) and Premium Spores(expensive), both with good results. A good book, Psilocybin Mushroom Hand Book, by L. G. Nicholas and Kerry Ogame. Complete now to from scratch, info on psilocybe species. Good dosage table for the various species. If you grow a batch I'll be glad to help.
P1010828.JPG
luminous lucies

Great info there man, gonna look into this some more

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

If i can be of any help on your quest, just ask

Thanks for the info!! I must give this a try!! I used to like taking mushrooms a lot, these days it would be for special occasions, but I miss them!! Been too damn long!

Back