Dragon Meds Mainemedical's Dragons Lair

Mainemedical

Trichome Hunter
Reaction score
I've been waiting for this since I joined AFN in October! It's time to hatch some dragon eggs :nightdrag: thanks to the kindness and generosity of mossy and all the admins I'll be germinating some karma dragons today :group:
attachment.php

Strain: karma dragon(2 reg seeds)
Soil: Promix bx with 10% added perlite
Container: 3 gallon plastic pot
Lights: 4x4 t5, 600w mh, 600w hps and 1000w HPS
Light cycle: 20/4 throughout
Area: 4ft x 4ft x 6.5ft
Nutrients: Advanced nutrients micro, grow, bloom, voodoo juice, b-52, big bud, bud candy and overdrive. Epsom salt and molasses also if needed

ive seen so many great dragon grows and i have a really good feeling about this one :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 254
Last edited by a moderator:
Subbed :pop:. I'll be watching close. Good luck on them:thumbs:

:wiz: good luck ill be enjoying the show :eye:

Thanks for coming along for the ride fellas :group: I'll need all the luck I can get for this girl :D

Two regular seeds?
Here's hoping for 50/50...
Good luck with the Karma Dragon.
Hopefully you will get a nice lady from one of those eggs.
Seeing how the Karma Dragons are charity driven, I hope you get both sexes so that you can supply yourself with a few beans for future grows.
Jah bless

good luck bro :thumbs: im gonna be popping some stone dragons next :toke:

Good growing to u!! :wiz::gthumb::wiz:

Ilynnboy thanks for stopping by I'm hoping for both females but I'm not getting my hopes up I'd be happy with 1. Unfortunately I won't be able to keep any males right now that's why I decide to only start 2 for now
Thanks larky good luck with your stone dragons :D
Thanks mississ :smokebuds: I hope your dragons are doing well :wiz:

Yesterday my 2 karma dragons got planted. Right now they're under my 600w mh with my t5 for side lighting. I've decided that once I confirm a female, hopefully 2 :D, it's going right to the 1000w! These karma dragons are gonna get everything I have to throw at them:key:

Back