DWC

Nutes:

Megacrop, Mammoth P, Hydroguard

Light (kind and schedule):

400 W HPS
150 W Blurple LED
150 W Autocob

From seed to harvest date: 115 days

Dry Yield: 313.92g ; another 30g or so untrimmed frosty nugs for oil.

High/Effect Duration:

Smoking a bowl lasts around an hour, taking a dab of this stuff can last upwards of an hour thirty as it climbs

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL:

The densest Iv'e been able to get any of my Mephisto grows. Fiery orange hairs covered in sticky glistening crystals adorns the bright green nugs.

THE GROWTH:

This thing had a mind of its own! I was lazier then I should have been, stopped doing total rez changes after the second month, and it still grew like an absolute monster. Came in one day and the poor gal was so heavy tipped itself over and ripped the lid off the bucket. Consumed any and all nutrients thrown at her and could have kept going. So many nugs even the lowers would grow aggressively and find any and all light, ended up taking up easily 3X2 ft of my tents space by the end of it all. A++

THE SMELL:

Started off sweet like watermelon candy, ended up turning around 180 and upon harvest was a sour heavy cheese smell. Cleared out the sinuses and is now at 1 week of curing, the cheese still remains pungent as ever. even with bags drying in the tent and carbon filter running the house had quite the aroma.

THE SMOKE:
A bit harsh, but thats more due to the absolutely oil soaked material being loaded into the bowls. Spicy and earthy with undertones of stank cheese, produces thick thick clouds that linger. A bowl seems to last much longer then some other strains, and seems to be perfect pipe / bowl bud.

THE HIGH
:

How to describe it. Upon inhale, throat and nose both are hit with spice. It starts with and Alien ascent; a spacey head high you can feel in your nose, brain, and eyes. Then the descent to pigdom; over the course of an hour or so mellows out and leaves you relaxed, and hungry then ready for bed Definitely helps with my back pain and IBS which I can easily say makes this my favorite bud yet. A perfect nighttime or after work med. For people like me who's backs are destroyed it can be the difference between sleeping at night or not. A+ find myself reaching for it every time now, love that it does not make me anxious and does not feel racy like some other strains.

Overall impressions, I can't believe my first DWC experience. This plant gave and gave and withstood all sorts of abuse and neglect. The yield was impressive even with having to throw away 3-4 main colas due to bud rot. Mostly I am just glad to have a plant that can ease my back and gut pains without making me feel racy or panicked. A+ would highly recommend. By the end of day 3 of trimming i just gave up on the smaller buds, leaving them untrimmed to turn into oil or dry sift.

0qXL4Gv.jpg

The majority of the yield!
29Mm3D5.jpg

Some tasty oil made from untrimmed

bhcRAsP.jpg

The nugs themselves

bKMG2ND.jpg

The poor gal after her tipping incident

FGf7FVB.jpg
GrCSFss.jpg
m3ZN0Eb.jpg

Really good report. Glad she hits the spot(s) with you. Another Mephisto strain that wasn't on my radar, now it is. Love that she takes care of your pain and makes sleeping easier. I would guess you think that she will also be good for those with insomnia issues (this guy!). Thanks again.

Really good report. Glad she hits the spot(s) with you. Another Mephisto strain that wasn't on my radar, now it is. Love that she takes care of your pain and makes sleeping easier. I would guess you think that she will also be good for those with insomnia issues (this guy!). Thanks again.

I would say so! couple bowls before bed and I'm generally lights out

Damn got some as a freebie and this really makes me wanna drop one. Maybe next run one will find it’s way. Nice report and nice job on the grow

Back