Extraction Mañ'O'Green Presents Mass Terpenes

The first thing of note is that USPS tracking was provided for the shipment. The packaging was very professional and should assure a safe arrival to your door.

sample.jpg

The sample pack includes 2ml SerVum, 2ml Platinum Blueberry Kush, 2ml East Coast Sour Diesel Terps, 2 - 1ml Cartridges, 2 - Mixing containers, 3 syringes with three blunt needles and 4 pipettes.

Shortly after delivery an email arrived in my box with the following instructions:

***SERVM AND LIQUEFY ARE VERY DIFFERENT PRODUCTS. serVm uses roughly 0.10ml per gram whereas Liquefy uses 0.20ml to 0.5ml per gram. Otherwise mixing is the same with the exception of serVm having improved results at a slightly higher temperature (220-240F). Please refer to the respective SERVM and Liquefy product listings for additional informations and tips. LIQUEFY: This formula is beginner-friendly with a bit more flexibility with ratios used. 1. To start, simply preheat your oven to 220F while preparing your materials. One thing that you always will year us say is “let heat do the work for you.” Do not try using less heat or time in the oven or the concentrate will come out cloudy in appearance and be prone to separating. 2. Place your preferred concentrate in provided glass mixing vial. Assuming you are using 1 gram extract, many new users will use 0.5ml of Liquefy. A 2:1 ratio is a common starting point amongst all concentrates as it will never separate or clog but you will have better results using even less. The less you dilute your oil, the thicker and more pure it is going to be. You may find that your particular extract only requires half that amount (0.25ML) of Liquefy per 1 gram. This is why it’s best to always start with a small batch when trying any new combination of Liquefy and concentrate. Ideally, your finished oil will have minimal movement once returning to room temperature. 3. Place vial (uncapped) on flat baking sheet in oven for a full 30 minutes. 4. Once the concentrate has turned completely liquid, use the syringe to transfer the warm liquified oil into your empty cartridge. It will be a fully transparent water-consistency while hot. Any cloudiness or particles remaining in the solution should be treated with additional time under heat. Mixing Tips: 1. After 30 minutes in the oven at 220F, use the syringe to draw the oil up while warm and inject it right back into the mixing container. Place it back in the oven for an additional 15 minutes for optimal consistency. This little trick helps pulverize any remaining solids as it’s forced through the needle as well as makes sure there is no unmixed Liquefy remaining in your syringe from measuring. 2. It can be helpful to freeze your concentrate briefly before beginning this process. This makes it much easier to handle and weigh stickier extracts without any mess or lost material. 3. Always wear the proper protective gear when handling our products. Also, always use a baking mitt or heat-resistant gloves during mixing. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out using our chatbox feature on www.MassTerpenes.com or by email at Sales@MassTerpenes.com.

Tomorrow morning I will press some fresh rosin following MassTerpene's preferred method for use with the SerVum. These are the instructions off of their website:

SERVM: The most concentrated liquefying formula we have been able to find. Formulated to work with all extract types, even unwinterized concentrates like rosin, crumble, live resin, wax, etc. Ingredients: 100%terpenes and terpenoids. Contains no THC or CBD.

SERVM (pronounced “Serum”) is a project that has been our behind-the-scenes focus for years now and we are proud to finally offer it to our customers.SERVM is truly the first of its kind as it is the most concentrated and most versatile liquefying agent to hit shelves. We developedSERVM as a specializedflavorless liquefier, specifically designed to work with rosin and unwinterized extracts like waxes, crumble, and live resin. Rosin especially is notoriously difficult to convert into an oil that does not clog or separate. This product is ideal for those that only want to use terpenes and do not want to dilute their oil at all.

This version does exceptionally well with concentrates containing lipids ands waxes as it will keep the oil perfectly mixed without any clogged or burnt coils. What makes this product different is this all happens with hands down the least amount of diluent you can, making it the purest option for oil-making. NO PG, VG, PEG, or MCT-- just terps.

“Why can’t I just use any terps for this? What makes Servm different than your other products?

What makes these terpenes different is their ability to take plant impurities and keep them in a viscous oil solution and prevents them from clogging or separating. Other terpenes simply do not have this same effect as a liquefying product as they tend to cause the oil to solidify or recrystallize over time. Not only that, other terpenes also are going to dramatically impact the flavor while SERVM is actually completely flavorless. There are tens of thousands of known terpenes found in nature and they all have very unique chemical properties. This is part of the reason why we choose to keep our terpene selections proprietary— we’ve invested years combing through this never ending list of terpenes and terpenoids. Not only that, we specifically did this with a focus on which terpenes that have the most understanding in regards to human consumption. Of course, like all additives, there are no studies on the safety of inhaling any vape oil products but we take pride in the fact that our formulas have been selected solely using ingredients that have some of the lowest level classified health hazards and are otherwise widely recognized as safe for humans. Please look over our safety data sheets for more information regarding the exposure limits and recommended uses as a diluent or reach out to our team directly if you have any further questions or concerns.

Disclaimer for Proper Use with Rosin: We have not yet established an upper limit for lipid content, so as a general disclaimer please be advised that there will naturally be some concentrates that will not perform well with this mixture. For rosin producers, certain measures should be taken during your press to best set you up for success.

Anecdotally, pressing at a temperature no higher than 180F with no larger than a 90 micron bag have yielded consistently favorable results without ever needing to winterize. Darker rosins higher in chlorophyll and plant fats are not going to yield the results you are looking for in this application. Press for a lighter color with minimal plant impurities for the extract you intend on using for your cartridges. You can always repress the material using your own preferred parameters to get the rest of your yield but it’s best to save that for uses other than cartridges .

With that said, always start with a small batch when using any new concentrate type or ratio. While most concentrates do well with 5-7 drops per gram (using the small dropper dropper provided for free with this product), some may need one or two more to ensure proper absorption by the cartridge’s internal heating coil. If measuring with a syringe, it is recommended that you use just a pinch over 0.10ml per 1 gram to account for the little bit of liquid lost during transfer and mixing. Lastly, the number one mistake that people can make during the heating process is taking the jar outtoofrequently to stir, cutting the 30 minute time too short. Insufficient heat during the serVm mixing process is almost guaranteed to crystallize and/or clog. Although you technically can use less than the recommended 240F process, it is essential that you do not pull the oil until it is fully transparent and highly fluid while heated. If the oil appears cloudy, opaque, or unmixed, this will only get worse if you put it in the cartridge in this state so it is important to use plenty of heat to achieve the desired results

**With such finely selected ingredients, the terpenes and terpenoids used in SERVM create the most concentrated concentrate liquidizer product on the market. A tiny 2ML bottle ofSERVMis enough for roughly 20 gramsof concentrate. This product was designed to create the purest, highest potency oil you possibly can make that still tastes like fresh flower. If adding additional flavor/diluents, ALWAYS use a minimal amount on your first batch. The efficacy of this product on waxes, rosins, and crumble may or may not decline if mixed with other flavoring ingredients or diluents. If you choose to add additional flavor, please stick with the same recommended ratio ofSERVM and use a minimal amount of flavoring/terpenes as not all terpenes have the same solvency abilities.

**20 Gram Equivalent: 2ML bottle is a sufficient supply for 20 grams of extract.

Edit
11/13/2020: It has come to my attention there is a renewed interest in this process. I switched to Dabs and have not updated in a long time. MassTerpenes has a new product C8 that will be more economical to blend as a base with SerVm to save money. You will need to experiment with the ratios for final results. After the determination that vitamin E acetate was the vape cart problem killing people this should be a fairly safe process again. Remember less is better and no terpenes have been ruled as truly safe to smoke!

Last edited:
I have tried the fruity pebbles and BlackBerry kush. The fruity pebbles is an accurate taste profile, so good for those who like sweet. The BlackBerry kush actually reminds me of the BlackBerry kush I grew. The aftertaste is also good. I also used the flavorless with some forgotten cookies rosin I pressed it was great.

I pressed some just off cure Dinafem Blueberry Cookies this morning and made a SerVum cart with it. I followed the instructions precisely.

MT1.jpg
MT2.jpg
MT3.jpg
MT4.jpg
MT5.jpg

I got 1.3 g of first press 180°F rosin:

MT6.jpg

I added about .17g of SerVum (12 drops): it was a tiny bit more than I wanted but it is hard to work in such small amounts.

MT7.jpg

I used my precision hot plate at 241°F for 30 minutes. I gave a stir at 15 minutes.

MT8.jpg
MT9.jpg
MT10.jpg

This is the cart filled:

MT11.jpg

All in all this is a simple process. The oil is very thick at room temperature and does not move in the cart.

I will vape this tonight and get back with the results then.

Last edited:
The Blueberry Cookies and MassTerpenes SerVum a creeper to a strong introspective and warm body buzz, long lasting. A bit of a magic carpet ride with vivid dreams as you drift into a very relaxed place. I got the same impression two nights in a row so more than just a mind set.

The flavor shows a bit of hay so I probably processed this before it's time. There is no pronounced chemical taste yet reminiscent of a synthetic cannabis I smoked back in the 60s.

The mixture is too solid at room temperature so I need to add a drop or two more next time. It is easy to warm the cart in a cup of hot water to thin it.

It smokes strong and will fuuk you up!

I like it.

Ilikeit.jpg

The Blueberry Cookies and MassTerpenes SerVum a creeper to a strong introspective and warm body buzz, long lasting. A bit of a magic carpet ride with vivid dreams as you drift into a very relaxed place. I got the same impression two nights in a row so more than just a mind set.

The flavor shows a bit of hay so I probably processed this before it's time. There is no pronounced chemical taste yet reminiscent of a synthetic cannabis I smoked back in the 60s.

The mixture is too solid at room temperature so I need to add a drop or two more next time. It is easy to warm the cart in a cup of hot water to thin it.

It smokes strong and will fuuk you up!

I like it.

View attachment 1087674
Hahaha, tell.me you didn't get fukd up! Best thing about the ability to make your own carts.

Hahaha, tell.me you didn't get fukd up! Best thing about the ability to make your own carts.
@Dudeski it has been 3 days and it is the only cart I have used. It is a big thumbs up for MassTerpenes and Dinafem Blueberry Cookies rosin.:thumbsup:

ScreenHunter_202 Aug. 11 22.45.jpg

That's better...........

@MassTerpenes I made a new cart today with the first press of Dinafem OG Cookies and SerVum. I can safely say the quality exceeds any dispensary cart I have ever vaped for flavor (no added terps) and the buzz is outstanding. I watched cartoons :crying: .

@MassTerpenes I made a new cart today with the first press of Dinafem OG Cookies and SerVum. I can safely say the quality exceeds any dispensary cart I have ever vaped for flavor (no added terps) and the buzz is outstanding. I watched cartoons :crying: .
Please tell us what cartoons, if you can remember!

Back