Extraction Mañ'O'Green Presents Mass Terpenes

:dragon4:was this you?

I was going to watch Shaun the Sheep this afternoon when I saw Dark Chrystal being highlighted so I flipped it on. Good for a stoner afternoon. I made the mistake of watching the World news the other day stoned - Shyte don't do it! - Pushed the anxiety meter off the chart :yoinks: I am going to stick to cartoons when I am stoned. Save the real world for reality hours.:smokeit:

World news causes extreme tension upon the sphincter!
I was going to watch Shaun the Sheep this afternoon when I saw Dark Chrystal being highlighted so I flipped it on. Good for a stoner afternoon. I made the mistake of watching the World news the other day stoned - Shyte don't do it! - Pushed the anxiety meter off the chart :yoinks: I am going to stick to cartoons when I am stoned. Save the real world for reality hours.:smokeit:

Made a strawberry cough cartridge with the Servm, strawberry cough terpenes, and grapey walter rosin. The oil is soooo good! Anime is my eye candy, One Piece is awesome. This Halloween I am going as Monkey D. Luffy. I'm going to be King of the pirates!

Made a strawberry cough cartridge with the Servm, strawberry cough terpenes, and grapey walter rosin. The oil is soooo good! Anime is my eye candy, One Piece is awesome. This Halloween I am going as Monkey D. Luffy. I'm going to be King of the pirates!
I had no idea who One Piece Anime was so had to look them up. Luffy's costume looks easy enough. Asian anime in that style is too sharp/busy to my eye and not relaxing. Dark Crystal is the opposite and I find it very comfortable if that make sense to you?

OG Cookies tonight
vapeemoji.jpg

@BigSm0 There is some informative information in this thread about making vaping carts from rosin which is the cleanest extract you can get IMHO The product used to thin it is made from terpenes and terpinoids. There is discussion as to weather these are safe. I don't know and I don't think anyone does. Give the thread a read.

In light of all of the problems with vaping I personally will be curtailing my vaping activities. MassTerpenes has listed the ingredients for SerVm as:
Description
Do not exceed 10% in any dilutions. Although terpenes are widely known to be highly aromatic compounds, certain terpenes with high levels of purity will exhibit little or no discernible smell when properly refined.

Ingredients: Phytol, Bisabolol.

ContainsNOMCT, PG, VG, PEG, Vitamin E, or ANY non-terpene/terpenoid ingredient.

I don't know if it is safe to vape Phytol or Bisabolo or rosin for that matter so you must decide for yourself.

I do know that my rosin is as clean as it gets because I grow my own bud without any pesticides - period. Until the science can catch up on vaping I will only vape when away from home and will use a dab rig when at home. This will limit my exposure.

I invite @MassTerpenes to respond with the science they know about SerVm and defend their position in my thread. SerVm is still for sale on their site.

I sent 2 e-mails to them, asking a couple questions about the liquify.
I get a response having nothing to do with my questions from the first e-mail.
I send another and no response at all.
Saw the servm up for sale now.
Try this, this might be ok.ha, spend more.
Also saw they took the msds down.

Back