Mars Hydro Growing Journal Contest 2021 - SP6500

Are you ready for the final :hothot:

I entered thinking I would have nothing to show by 8th March but I think I'm winning anyway, these plants are a price in themselves to grow :biggrin:

20210307_172321.jpg

Are you ready for the final :hothot:

I entered thinking I would have nothing to show by 8th March but I think I'm winning anyway, these plants are a price in themselves to grow :biggrin:

View attachment 1294407
Looking good, but I still think your girls have wet feet. They just droop too much..............unless that's a strain trait.
NICE canopy!!!!

Looking good, but I still think your girls have wet feet. They just droop too much..............unless that's a strain trait.
NICE canopy!!!!
Pic was taken not long after watering :)
Going by the run off amount when watering and the EC of it, I doubt wet feet or anything nutrient are wrong with them. Fingers crossed LOL

Pic was taken not long after watering :)
Going by the run off amount when watering and the EC of it, I doubt wet feet or anything nutrient are wrong with them. Fingers crossed LOL
Maybe so, I just haven't seen them praying. Good Luck!!!:headbang::headbang:

Last edited:
Well today is the day! Who's the winner @Marshydro ? I got some tasty buds out of your lights.
I may not have the most views but you gotta admit my results are great, harvested by content end, and I also kept reviewing the Mars lights as I went along in my grow journal. Guess @WildBill wins the popularity poll. But waiting for the official results.

Screw it... Here's one last one :biggrin:
I must say that I do think that adding the 3rd TS1000 at week 5 was a very good idea (tomorrow is last day of week 6)

20210308_152707.jpg

Last edited:
Well today is the day! Who's the winner @Marshydro ? I got some tasty buds out of your lights.
I may not have the most views but you gotta admit my results are great, harvested by content end, and I also kept reviewing the Mars lights as I went along in my grow journal. Guess @WildBill wins the popularity poll. But waiting for the official results.
Winner is announced tomorrow it states at the bottom of the very 1st post from Mars Hydro about the competition on page 1. Today is the last day of the competition.

Ahhhh.... good observation. I have the attention span of a squirrel.

We have received a complaint of cheating on this Competition...so we have asked @Marshydro to hold off announcing the Winner for 24 hours until we can Investigate.

Sorry to have to do this...but as every entrant appreciates we have to Ensure it is Fair for everyone of you......:toke:

Back