Mars Hydro Growing Journal Contest 2021 - SP6500

Hadn't WildBill won it on views anyway?
Not that it makes the cheating irrelevant of course.
What. You mean he's beaten my 34 views :crying:

eah but your laws are no sweetheart deal either
In what way. We have stores everywhere that you can buy anything you want at a somewhat decent price with high quality controls. And we're permitted to grow up to 4 plants at a time at your own home without any permit. If you have a medical permit which is really easy to get you can grow way more at home, I don't know the number off the top of my head, but it's way more than 4 plants. And our police don't bother at all with cannabis "crime" unless you're talking about a real private grow op that has way more plants than can be justified for personal use. Like dozens of plants. Police don't waste time on small violations. If you had 6 plants at home nobody would care. I only have room for 4 and there's only so much I can smoke so I'm quite happy with our rules. It's really not an issue here. It has been totally de-criminalized. So not sure what you're referring to but not many people complaining here about the laws that have been around for a couple years now. Essentially there is no way to get in trouble with cannabis unless you really are growing for sale illegally. Otherwise there is nothing you'll get in trouble for at all. I have teenagers and they even tell me of kids getting busted by police smoking pot and personal amount on them and the police take it away, tell them to go home and it's over. Nobody goes to jail over personal amount of pot on them ever here. Doesn't happen.

Interesting, it was described to me very differently, thanks for clarifying that!

:cheers:

In what way. We have stores everywhere that you can buy anything you want at a somewhat decent price with high quality controls. And we're permitted to grow up to 4 plants at a time at your own home without any permit. If you have a medical permit which is really easy to get you can grow way more at home, I don't know the number off the top of my head, but it's way more than 4 plants. And our police don't bother at all with cannabis "crime" unless you're talking about a real private grow op that has way more plants than can be justified for personal use. Like dozens of plants. Police don't waste time on small violations. If you had 6 plants at home nobody would care. I only have room for 4 and there's only so much I can smoke so I'm quite happy with our rules. It's really not an issue here. It has been totally de-criminalized. So not sure what you're referring to but not many people complaining here about the laws that have been around for a couple years now. Essentially there is no way to get in trouble with cannabis unless you really are growing for sale illegally. Otherwise there is nothing you'll get in trouble for at all. I have teenagers and they even tell me of kids getting busted by police smoking pot and personal amount on them and the police take it away, tell them to go home and it's over. Nobody goes to jail over personal amount of pot on them ever here. Doesn't happen.

Winner Announcement Time Now!:woohoo:

Prize: Mars Hydro SP 6500 LED grow light
Winner: @WildBill
Grow Journal: Mars Hydro grow journal: WildBill does Hubbabubbasmelloscope in EarthBoxes under MarsHydro SP3000
Started time: 7th Jan
View counts: 6K
Congratulations!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

WildBill is also the first one to enter this contest, thanks! Please kindly PM your shipping info, I will arrange the prize shipping for you.

And we do really appreciate all mars hydro growers joining this event! Thanks for all your supports to Mars Hydro all the time:toke::toke::toke:

Happy growing with Mars, and have a great weekend!:cheers:

Back