Mars Hydro Growing Journal Contest 2021 - SP6500

Do you mean that I have to make a new thread so that the thread was created within the contest start date and then copy my current journal over? Or that I need to start a new journal and it can’t be an existing one? Because as @Sour D mentioned, it’s not much time between now and the end date of the contest to complete a full grow.
That is pretty short. I do think it does need to be a new thread, but can be on a current grow with however much progress has been made.

I really don't think just changing the title of an ongoing journal with a bunch of views already is really in the spirit of the contest.

Maybe a little longer heads up on the starting of future contests will get more participants and make it fair for all involved.

No limit, you can start with your current growing, or can start with the new round, just start a new journal, and update weekly, notice the title requirements

Last edited:
I'm runnin mainly sativas and my last bunch went 13 weeks

Gotcha, thanks @WildBill . I missed the new journal part. I might just sit this one out, laziness is getting the better of me.

I agree with the longer heads up part for this type of contest.

Do you mean that I have to make a new thread so that the thread was created within the contest start date and then copy my current journal over? Or that I need to start a new journal and it can’t be an existing one? Because as @Sour D mentioned, it’s not much time between now and the end date of the contest to complete a full grow.
@4d-Rock
Yes, need to open the thread. Because we will pick the winner according to the thread view. Only we do this is fair for these new journal entering.
@Sour D
Agree, 8 weeks is a little short, can't finish a complete grow journal. But like I said, you need to start a run to being, if you also can choose to open the journal with the current grow round. And if that's a new round, after the contest, you guys still can update the journal, continue to share it with us.

And, if all growers thought 8 weeks is short, let me know, we will consider extending the game time. Thanks.

@4d-Rock
Yes, need to open the thread. Because we will pick the winner according to the thread view. Only we do this is fair for these new journal entering.
@Sour D
Agree, 8 weeks is a little short, can't finish a complete grow journal. But like I said, you need to start a run to being, if you also can choose to open the journal with the current grow round. And if that's a new round, after the contest, you guys still can update the journal, continue to share it with us.

And, if all growers thought 8 weeks is short, let me know, we will consider extending the game time. Thanks.
I think 12 weeks is more appropriate. Anyone disagree or agree? Speak up

Since April, this account is not Tina any more, she left Mars Hydro. We announced this on mars hydro live section :smoking: Welcome me:cheers:
Oh. I'm sorry. I didnt know that. I missed that thread. Good to know. Sorry new worker. Lol welcome to AFN whatever your name is from Mars Hydro. Lol :pass:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mars-hydro-grow-journal-2x-ts600-1-ts1000-three-strains.81794/
My First auto grow!! Please help, suggestions, comments.
2x Bruce Banner
1 x Critical Mass
1 x Gelato
2x Mars TS600
1x Mars TS1000
Grow is going somewhat well, but you'll see from the pics in the post I could use some help.
1) Bruce Banner growing pistils at week 2, is this not too early? Is my plant going to be small?
2) Some leaf yellowing issues. Details on nuts in post. Help please.
I'll continue to post lots of pics as the grow moves along so you can all see my good and bad bits of my first auto grow. Living and learning and very open to suggestions.

After posting this I see my link doesn't include a little preview like other peoples links. What did I do wrong?
20210113_164636.jpg

Last edited:
Back