MARSHYDRO TSL 2000

Reaction score
December 21 of last year I purchased a Mars hydro 2x4x5 ft grow tent kit with a tsl 2000 led. Nice set up, however only one side of the led lights up emailed them and sent a video of trouble shooting this with a VOM meter -- no voltage -- from one driver. Right now I have 3 ladies that have sprouted and need to be under lights, they want to send me a driver, so I can replace it my self, i emailed then that I would rather them send me 2 drivers and a control box so this can be replaced as a unit. Im scheduled to have shoulder 1/12/22 so I'll be limited for a month before I can do much, other than water. I'll keep you posted as to what happens to the LED,s and my Girls.

Any updates on this?

I have some trouble with the Mars Hydro customer service. I returned a light 2 months ago, and i'm still waiting for my 350€ refund as they promised. The tracking website clearly shows that the package was returned, but Mars Hydro is not confirming it. It's almost as if they just accepted the package and refusing to refund me. They keep making excuses, they keep saying: ''We will check in 7 days, we will check in 15 days, we will refund you in 1-2 working days'' but that's been going on for 2 months. Tomorrow i'm opening a Paypal dispute and i hope i get my money back. Out of money, out of light, out of grow.. Absolutely terrible company, unreliable, unprofessional, low quality products and a scammy customer service. I would NOT recommend Mars Hydro to anyone!
I feel sorry for all the new growers who are just starting and being bombarded by Mars Hydro paid advertisements and sponsors, misleading them into thinking they are the a good brand.

Basically there's only a 33% chance that you get a good experience with Mars Hydro.
33% of people had a good experience
33% had a bad experience
33% are paid advertisers and sponsors who got free products and their opinion is worthless

Go to the marshydro rep on this forum he helped me out.

I spoke to Eve and Deniece through e-mails already, i can't wait any longer

Back