Indoor Maxing out on Mephisto 5 strains, I GOTY winner in sight

JonnyBravo420

Trying to make a forest in my space
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Master Kush, Granddaddy purple, platinum cookies
Welcome all to my offical first grow journal on AFN. I have ran a test of the Mephisto gear and was most impressed with the results. But I know on to the details of this adventure and how it will depart into the unknown for a shot at the 2017 Grower of the Year comp (you should make your way over to the thread to check it out as there are a ton of heavyweight entries and the mountainous level of competition is going to be fierce) so without further delay here are the details of the current grow
Fox Farms Ocean Forest
Fox Farms Strawberry Fields
Coco choir
Perlite, charcoal, expanded clay mix for air
3 gal smart pots (4 total)
2 gal smart pots (2 total)
Great White and Real Growers Recharge
Nectar for the Gods
Mammoth P
Household tap water
My Seed contenders are as follows (all were placed in the "germ" station this mornin) all Mephisto
-Gold Glue
-ManBearAlienPig
-TooflessAlien
-Triangle Kush
-Sour Livers
That's the information I've got for you guys right now, as stated they were just put into the germ station this morningso I won't even check on them til when I wake up in the morning. Any questions tips comments or concerns please feel free to ask away.
Oh yeah lighting and room size I am a closet grower and have a giant 4'6" deep 34" wide and 8' tall room with only 1 LEDgle 300w and a Chinese UFO LED for now but upgrading as I can with some COBS and more side lighting for extra growth power down low.
Until then happy growing and please keep it green in everything you do in your gardens! Much love

Life is trying it's best to yank me away from this and keep me away but I must keep at it and show the labor I call my therapy and place of zen and tranquility. Please be patient for those who have stopped by, I am going to add photos and keep this place live and jumpin to keep everyone entertained.

Here's the latest news in the micro-forest, as of today all the ladies are in their homes in root plugs (organic store brand) that are chillin in the pots for some and in a solo and two baby starter pots. Not much action, I see helmets but not totally above ground yet so still at day 0 :( it will get better and things will green up very shortly.
Side note, all seeds popped tails and look to be coming above ground so without hexing myself that puts me at a complete 100% rate including the test batch I ran for gauging their potential and playing with LEDS for the first time. Anywho hope y'all enjoy and stick around as I am positive things are going to pick up quickly and overwhelm me before it's over with

20170907_124720.jpg
20170907_124724.jpg
20170907_124727.jpg
20170907_124732.jpg
20170907_124735.jpg
20170907_124737.jpg
20170907_124739.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the update for those who wish to see, just babies being babies doing what they do, eating and growing. Notice the last pic, she seems to be a bit runtish and not growing on par with her roommates so I guess only time will tell what's to come of her20170911_223859.jpg
20170911_223859.jpg

Attachments

• 20170911_223906.jpg
    20170911_223906.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 99
For some reason all the pics didn't load, they are however over on the Mephisto Grower of the Year 2017 thread along with a load of great guys and gals who are doing justice to the brand and showing what a great community this is for everyone to take part in. Happy gardening and my the winds of fortune ever be on your side

Problems persist with the pic uploading. Maybe I am just to eager to post and am not waiting for them to load completely before hitting the go button

For some reason all the pics didn't load, they are however over on the Mephisto Grower of the Year 2017 thread along with a load of great guys and gals who are doing justice to the brand and showing what a great community this is for everyone to take part in. Happy gardening and my the winds of fortune ever be on your side

Have a link for this? I can't find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problems persist with the pic uploading. Maybe I am just to eager to post and am not waiting for them to load completely before hitting the go button

You've attached the pictures in your post, but you have to physically "insert" them using the buttons once they are attached. I can see them, just not inserted into the actual post :cheers:

Nvm found it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back