Indoor LaFlaire's casserole of strains

CoviklaFlaire

Doctor of Fu*king up Grows!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Moist basement shitty moldy albanian weed..
I'm starting this journal from half because this grow start pretty fault,so Much That I tout it will be complete fail..
Smart people stick with thing's that work and Idiots like me always tweak something..
This time I decided (God knows why) to sprout my germinated seed in rockwool cubes, and I didn't have a need to google it's right way to do it..

In my 3y of "growing" I made a fact that seedlings have some inner food in them for first week of life, so when I put my seeds in rockwool..
I just water them with plain water..

After they sprouted and didnt thrive very well ,I google it and Saw that I need to water them with some nutes.
When I added some grow nutes they still wasn't vigorous , so I transplanted them in to the soil.

Fck up nr 2, Soil.

I purchased biobizz allmix 50l and biobizz light mix 20l coz I was planing to do my first bio grow (but I didn't).. Following instructions on the bag, I mixed all mix with water and let it brew for couple of days... The room wasn't very warm so Soil stayed pretty wet..
I divide soil to my pots and did that with light mix too (which I didn't pre soak) , so that light mix be on the top..

Transplanted Girls werent showing any signs od doing much better, and soil stayed pretty moist for a long time..
I was so provoked with all of that that I put few more beans to germinated. Finally when they started to grow some of them stayed pretty small, and I kill them and placed new beans..

So let me forward to present.. I have 3 girls older that other 3 girls by 10 days,but those older 3 was so stunned that they seems pretty close in age..

Strains are Sour Livers 3x
And Gold Glue 3x by mephisto..

I also have 2 unknown seedling by seedstockers..It can be white widow or blackberry gum.. So This will be very fun grow..NoT! By borat..

And Yes Somehow along the way I picked up some fckng fungus gnats...

IMG_20190605_193111.jpg IMG_20190605_193108.jpg IMG_20190605_193105.jpg IMG_20190605_193103.jpg IMG_20190605_193102.jpg IMG_20190605_193100.jpg IMG_20190605_193055.jpg

Last edited:
:thumbsup: Looking good @CoviklaFlaire :drool:

Glad you started a journal. :woohoo1:

You only learn from your mistakes. I've been here going on 3 years & I am still making mistakes. :naughtystep:

You only learn from your mistakes. I've been here going on 3 years & I am still making mistakes. :naughtystep:
If ur not making mistakes then u are simply not human not to mention the need to push the envelope innovation is filled with mistakes which lead to break throughs. One of my early mistakes made an 11 wk mini gun auto (ak47) a 25 wk by stunting the shit out of it by mixing in about a solo cups worth of sand into a 1 gal and rest coco which again sounds ok but compacted and choked roots I still have some of the buds just to show people and I keep pieces of all plants grown which I find very helpful

If ur not making mistakes then u are simply not human not to mention the need to push the envelope innovation is filled with mistakes which lead to break throughs. One of my early mistakes made an 11 wk mini gun auto (ak47) a 25 wk by stunting the shit out of it by mixing in about a solo cups worth of sand into a 1 gal and rest coco which again sounds ok but compacted and choked roots I still have some of the buds just to show people and I keep pieces of all plants grown which I find very helpful

That is a fantastic way to keep track of what you are getting under certain conditions.

Hats off to you. :toke:

Thing that get on my nerve is that I never did those stupid mistakes before.. Like wtf is going with me.. :wall::wall:
But That's just my personality when I get too confident I became sloppy and start to do stupid mistakes..:baghead:
And yes we can have to expect problems with around 3-4 weeks in flower..:confused1::frowny1::help::eek1::evil:

I have very shitty tap water.. But IO always manage to pull out my grows to the end..:cools:
This grow supposed to be over in July but with all of that stunning it will go deep in august, so heat is gonna be issue too:rolleyes1::evil1:..
I will keep you guys tuned.. :thanks::bighug:

iwelli never have to much heat just remember that with led u need to be around 85 degrees hps u want 75 degrees bc of the lower ir now I've done some experiments with high rh and height heat and I've gotten good results from it most think it will give u mold or mildew but I've found as long as u have a good fan moving air around the buds and don't try to train the plant for a big cola training it to produce lots of colas not just the main so I would not worry of course if u can cool it down then it doesn't matter. Good luck and keep us posted send good grow vibes ur way

FINALLY I FOOOUND IT!!! YEESSS!!!
IMG_20190607_153451.jpg

So I need you'r help!! I wanna do this grow with bio tabs, some of girls eaten all nutes from soil, I gave them just water with some b52 and calmag, but I wanna do Bio tabs ..I need guidance coz 2 girls are yellowing pretty fast, and some girls have purple stem's.
@Biotabs F69 some guidance please ...

Last edited:
@Fitzy I'm in high illegal state , and must have stealth grow as much I can.. The problem I have is that outside of house you can hear my exhaust, and it's just on 50% of strength.. I know that my girl are ok if I keep my temp under 29c..

@Fitzy I'm in high illegal state , and must have stealth grow as much I can.. The problem I have is that outside of house you can hear my exhaust, and it's just on 50% of strength.. I know that my girl are ok if I keep my temp under 29c..
I'm in same situation I actually let it exhaust into my room and I run a box fan in window pulling air from room with another window open which from fan in window makes air come on the opposite open window I also run a 16in osolating fan on 2 to move air around the room my closet and cabinet are. Show me some pics of that part of setup might be able to help quite that and pushing it outside is to obvious for me as I would have to have a 4in piece of ductwork sitting in window lol so I can't getaway with that. U do have 2 other options 1 of which is a this fan in pic 188cfm 30w and 29db running or a cloudin fan which are a bit expensive but look like they are worth every penny I'm gonna get 1 when funds allow and temperature can be pushed a bit I've had my grow last year run 90 to 92 the whole time and got a record 4.25oz off a royal queen seeds diesel prior I had got a best of 2 grams shy of 3 oz both in 1gal pots of coco which would have been bigger but deficiencies got me a bit good luck though and lmk if you want to see any of mine, sending good vibes to u and ur ladies
15600093133352407842617837797200.jpg

Thank you my man..I'm on pretty tight budget,and if it continue to worry me I will do something similar as you..
People from biotabs reach to me And I did what they said..but kinda Got too many girls this time, so I sticked 2 bio tabs in flowering girls,and gave non flowerings just one..I added others stuff from start kit too,I only didn't use pk booster coz If I read correct it needs to brew 24h..
I think i will order another set of biotabs,so that each girl have 2 inside.. I pruned some leafs and stems coz, I didnt have enough soil (I went real sloppy this time) so watering was pretty complicated due the fact plants are small,soil ins't to the top,and they have lots of leafs real low in the pot.

IMG_20190608_205402.jpg IMG_20190608_205404.jpg IMG_20190608_205423.jpg IMG_20190608_205426.jpg IMG_20190608_205536.jpg IMG_20190608_205610.jpg IMG_20190608_205636.jpg IMG_20190608_205639.jpg IMG_20190608_205712.jpg IMG_20190608_205819.jpg

Those fckrs still fly around..

Back