Mega Crop & Promix HP?

BCBUDY

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I think this is actually my first post on the forums!

Ok, I purchased Mega Crop due to the overwhelming positive feedback from this forums as well as... well pretty much every other cannabis forum.

I also decided to try Promix HP WITH Mega Crop as my medium due to the success of some other well respected forum members here.

That being said, considering Mega Crop is technically organic or "vegan friendly" as Greenleaf calls it, what should my solution PH be?

I've grown with organic soil and dry amendments in the past, so my PH was 6.5 - 6.8. Promix isn't exactly an organic medium, it's more like coco, a soiless medium which is usually in the neighbourhood of 5.5 to 6.3.

But seeing as I'm using Mega Crop with Promix HP, what do you suggest my PH be?

Thanks so much in advance!

id go with machamillion advice. Hes definitely more experienced than me. I havent tried higher ph with megacrop so cant compare vs lower ph. With my biobizz nutrients 6.5 was causing me issues. I lowered it and then i switched to megacrop after so unsure but so far no problems.

id go with machamillion advice. Hes definitely more experienced than me. I havent tried higher ph with megacrop so cant compare vs lower ph. With my biobizz nutrients 6.5 was causing me issues. I lowered it and then i switched to megacrop after so unsure but so far no problems.

Thanks friend! Do you have any current grow journals where you're using Promix and MC?

I suspect MegaCrop (with all relevant nutes as amino acid chelates?) is effective over a fairly wide range of pH. For example, it works well with coco and soil, including for many (like me) who don't bother to adjust pH.

I suspect MegaCrop (with all relevant nutes as amino acid chelates?) is effective over a fairly wide range of pH. For example, it works well with coco and soil.
Thanks for the input Bill, and I agree, I think that's one of the many cool things about Mega Crop, however I'd still like to know from growers who have used or using mega crop and promix hp together, what PH range they recommend.

Thanks friend! Do you have any current grow journals where you're using Promix and MC?
Im still beginning but I do. Heres photos i just took couple days ago. Megacrop must have a wide ph range like.mentioned above.https://www.autoflower.org/threads/boognelsons-perpetual-journey.71812/page-39#post-2187958
20191005_093020.jpg
Screenshot_20191009-055932.png
Screenshot_20191009-055901.png

Im still beginning but I do. Heres photos i just took couple days ago. Megacrop must have a wide ph range like.mentioned above.https://www.autoflower.org/threads/boognelsons-perpetual-journey.71812/page-39#post-2187958View attachment 1113411View attachment 1113409View attachment 1113408

Holy smokes!!! those are some phenomenal looking ladies! OK so far, after checking out other grow journals using mega crop and different PH ranges, it would appear that they're all doing just great with ranges on both ends of the spectrum, which leaves me both more confused but also confident that it'll work out either way.

Back