Mega Crop & Promix HP?

Holy smokes!!! those are some phenomenal looking ladies! OK so far, after checking out other grow journals using mega crop and different PH ranges, it would appear that they're all doing just great with ranges on both ends of the spectrum, which leaves me both more confused but also confident that it'll work out either way.
thanks your gonna love the combo. id start around 6.5. If you start having issues then you can always do a few waterings at 7 or 5.8 to readjust. Are you running a journal?

Hello everyone, I think this is actually my first post on the forums!

Ok, I purchased Mega Crop due to the overwhelming positive feedback from this forums as well as... well pretty much every other cannabis forum.

I also decided to try Promix HP WITH Mega Crop as my medium due to the success of some other well respected forum members here.

That being said, considering Mega Crop is technically organic or "vegan friendly" as Greenleaf calls it, what should my solution PH be?

I've grown with organic soil and dry amendments in the past, so my PH was 6.5 - 6.8. Promix isn't exactly an organic medium, it's more like coco, a soiless medium which is usually in the neighbourhood of 5.5 to 6.3.

But seeing as I'm using Mega Crop with Promix HP, what do you suggest my PH be?

Thanks so much in advance!
I run both and your range should be 5.5-6. Once you start going over 6 lockout can start.

That also depends on water source ppm.
I have an R/O system my ppm's are 6-8 on average. I dont measure ppm of feed unless I have an issue. I would highly recommend the use of R/O when growing anything. To much shit it tap and you can get a system between 50-100 usd, if your a grower it's well worth the money. If your at 5.8 you will be golden.

I have an R/O system my ppm's are 6-8 on average. I dont measure ppm of feed unless I have an issue. I would highly recommend the use of R/O when growing anything. To much shit it tap and you can get a system between 50-100 usd, if your a grower it's well worth the money. If your at 5.8 you will be golden.
I'm on rain water in summer and well water in winter.

I'm on rain water in summer and well water in winter.
Not sure about well water seen people use it, but rain water although it's free to much stuff in that too. To each his/her own do what works for ya, but a lot of pollution in the air and that will have traces in rain water. Not hatin' just sayin' I would being using the well water all year long. I would bet it's way cleaner and may have some beneficial nutrients in it. Kinda like how all the minerals in NYC water make their pizza dough taste so good lol. I dont want anything that shouldn't be in there in there. I'm a bit of a control freak hahaha.

Back