New Grower MEPHISTO Double Grape and CDLC X Sour Stomper

That
I’ve got update but it’s not good. my light has died, i checked it and the driver is dead and can’t get anything around without bulk ordering unfortunately. i also can’t afford new light atm so grow is cancelled. i didn’t kill the girls obviously, my friend will take good care of them. i’ll start again once i get new light. the only thing i can’t get over is that freebie seed as it was looking really promising, it basically did lst to itself and had nice structure. here’s some goodbye photos, taken right before he took them. i’ll definetely do smoke report once they’re ready thoView attachment 1496667View attachment 1496668View attachment 1496669View attachment 1496670
I just seen this thread. Must have been a real shock when you found your light dead? I think we had the same MH TS1000? Hoping your buddy gives you some of those buds when they finish. You got through the hardest part (seedling stage) for him :haha:
Anyways, that's a real bummer about your light dude. Hope your able to snag a new one soon. I ended up getting the MH FCe3000. Love it so far. This is "R22J" btw. Changed my name. Tag me on your next grow, always good to see familiar faces on here :pighug:

l
That

I just seen this thread. Must have been a real shock when you found your light dead? I think we had the same MH TS1000? Hoping your buddy gives you some of those buds when they finish. You got through the hardest part (seedling stage) for him :haha:
Anyways, that's a real bummer about your light dude. Hope your able to snag a new one soon. I ended up getting the MH FCe3000. Love it so far. This is "R22J" btw. Changed my name. Tag me on your next grow, always good to see familiar faces on here :pighug:
oh hello bro! i didn’t realise it was you. yeah very unfortunate with this light, but i was looking to upgrade anyways. just after this grow, not in the middle of it lol but anyways i was looking to get FC series too or SP depends on shape of my future tent. i gotta check some or your postings, definetely got lots to catch up and see how things changed for you. and yeah bro i will definetely tag you on my next, i’ll start maybe next month when i’m back from holiday. take care!

Back