Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Mephisto Grower of the Year 2018 Contest Open.

Standard Growbattle Rules apply.

Rules of Engagement for Growbattles 2018.

Growbattles will be Open to All Challengers with Mephisto seeds.

First leg starts 1st Feb and is open to all comers..top 5 go through to the Champion of Champion Battle

Second leg starts early May and is open to all comers..top 5 go through to the Champion of Champion Battle

Champion of Champions battle to decide [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2018[/HASHTAG] will start 1st Sept 2018
this is Only Open to the Winners of the first two legs..and the 5 [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] who will be defending their Titles.

@Ash-a-Ton [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] Championship Title
@AJrexxx 2nd
@F.N.
@Pops tied 3rd
@Brew712 5th

bookspaceinyourgrowroom NOW..........:headbang:

There will be a two week germ period prior to the official start date.

No entries will be accepted after the Battle start date..

Final pictures will include the full pot and plant. On the pot will be a 3x5 card or piece of paper with the growers name finish date and a specialized password that will be given by Ripper just prior to the grower taking final pictures.

Growers may grow however many plants they want but must choose their competition plant at the 30 day mark of the competition.

Team Leader is @wwwillie :bravo:

Volunteers can add their names now.

No Sponsored seed places..but if you have Mephisto seed ready to grow..you are Invited to join in one of the two qualifying legs of the [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2018[/HASHTAG] battle.

:amazon::amazon::amazon: [HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
Good Morning Gardeners!!!
Exciting times as we head into 2018!!
Are you ready for the challenge? Do you have what it takes to grow a champion? Let’s find out shall we?
Here’s the list for the first leg of the Mephisto Grow Battle of 2018.

WWWillie

If you wish to compete in the Mephisto Battle add your name to the list by copy and pasting into a new post. Thanks @Mossy for getting us started and, wait for it...

Everyone that finished the 2017 Mephisto Battle for grower of the year 2017 will be asked to join the official [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG]!!!! How cool is that!!

For those that did not hear me:

Everyone that completed last years battle (2017) will be asked to join the
[HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] !!!

Last edited:
I wish I had some meph, I would put @Ash-a-Ton in his place where he belongs lol

Good luck to all who participate, ill be watching this one closely.
Let's get ready to rumble! I wonder if anyone can knock @Ash-a-Ton off his pedestal :pop:
giphy.gif

Back