Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sativas - Old School Mango Haze & Walter White BX1 Test Run

Old School Mango Haze / Germination
The pot that Old School Mango Haze was in needed a hard reset. After completely drying the soil to try an eradicate a Fungus Gnat infestation, I rehydrated with Yucca , and treated the pot with MB Quick kill for a few days.. And the final treatment was a dose of 1M Nematodes which has settled now for the 3rd day, and the seed was planted simultaneously...

Screenshot_2023-05-26-09-39-23-304.jpg

:passit:

I'm happy to hear that you've hopefully taken care of those little buggers! Mr. White is coming along nicely and I will be harvesting my CDLC x Skywalker(Day 82) tomorrow morning.....
KIMG3851.JPG
:vibes:

Second time around for Mephisto's, Old School Mango Haze Tester. I think I killed the Fungus Gnats off that were nibbling on the unearthed sprouts, as she's looking healthy this time around...I stacked the pot with Neem Pellets to finish off the soil treatment for now...
:bow:

Screenshot_2023-05-27-09-41-59-229.jpg

Thanks for stopping in!
:peace:

Walther White BX1
Day 33

Screenshot_2023-06-14-08-58-56-386.jpg

Screenshot_2023-06-14-08-58-14-276.jpg

She's progressing as I believe she should, gaining 11 inches in heighth over the past 7 days. I will begin giving her a heavy dose of Bloom amendment feed this week to help her along into flower.

Thanks for stopping in!
:peace:

Back