Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sativas - Old School Mango Haze & Walter White BX1 Test Run

Old School Mango Haze Tester
Day 28

Screenshot_2023-06-20-10-52-32-478.jpg

She seems to be progressing as she should. I could be wrong , but she seems to want to be more squat. I have her elevated to reach into the 275 - 300u range, and by the looks of her I just may be able to drop her down a bit. She's received only Kelp Meal, Worm Castings, and a bit of Bat Guano up to this point. The addition of Bloom Amendments will be added within the next week.

Thanks for checking in!
:peace:

I'm glad you're growing these two strains ! I was really looking at them on their site.
I need me some good sativas and what better place to get them. You know they're gonna be frosty
I'm looking at your girls and I think I know what I'm gonna do with them when I get them.

They're definitely going in earth boxes, don't know if junior or regular yet.
But I do know that they are going to get plenty of :naughtystep:!!!!!!!

I'm glad you're growing these two strains ! I was really looking at them on their site.
I need me some good sativas and what better place to get them. You know they're gonna be frosty
I'm looking at your girls and I think I know what I'm gonna do with them when I get them.

They're definitely going in earth boxes, don't know if junior or regular yet.
But I do know that they are going to get plenty of :naughtystep:!!!!!!!
She's a monster, and smells fantastic...Right in line with WW, but with a bit more pronounced lemony hazy lime..Judging by the large size of her main stalk & stems, she should produce massive colas....

:pass:

Walter White BX1 Tester
Day 42

Her vertical climb seems to be slowing down now, and her buds are beginning to ramp up their development.

IMG_20230623_212148~3.jpg

She has quite a bit of girth, as her fan leaves are quite large. She's began wafting a far less subdued Lemon Lime Haze that is much the same as her predecessor Walter White line.

Screenshot_2023-06-23-21-44-52-469.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

:peace:

Back