Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sativas - Old School Mango Haze & Walter White BX1 Test Run

Old School Mango Haze
Day 33

Screenshot_2023-06-25-11-53-02-781.jpg

Screenshot_2023-06-25-11-59-44-267.jpg

Stretch is underway, and I'm tucking leaves to help her along. She seems to be progressing as she should..

Thanks for stopping in!

:peace:

Walter White BX1
Day 46

Screenshot_2023-06-27-17-50-16-577.jpg

Screenshot_2023-06-27-17-50-27-302.jpg

She's a beautiful specimen. The backcross has revealed one noticable inherited trait...curled leaf tips. It is the nature of the beast. I have seen this in Kromes cut clones, and it is no cause for concern. She's receiving a full stock of amendments weekly, PPFD is set at 650u, RH a steady 50%, and 78°F. She continues to thrive as expected...

Thanks for stopping in for a look!

Walter White BX1
Day 46

View attachment 1608418

View attachment 1608419

She's a beautiful specimen. The backcross has revealed one noticable inherited trait...curled leaf tips. It is the nature of the beast. I have seen this in Kromes cut clones, and it is no cause for concern. She's receiving a full stock of amendments weekly, PPFD is set at 650u, RH a steady 50%, and 78°F. She continues to thrive as expected...

Thanks for stopping in for a look!

The Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry is actually showing the same trait with the curled leaf tips and it just got like that since preflower started! Beautiful 🤩 and it's gonna be a big girl!
KIMG4753.JPG
she's 26" and just got watered and my RH is at 52% & Temp is 80° F what's the highest I'd want the relative humidity at in flower 55%?

The Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry is actually showing the same trait with the curled leaf tips and it just got like that since preflower started! Beautiful 🤩 and it's gonna be a big girl! View attachment 1608490 she's 26" and just got watered and my RH is at 52% & Temp is 80° F what's the highest I'd want the relative humidity at in flower 55%?
Holy cow you ain't kidding she's getting big! At least that's what my mind said when I saw the image, "Holy crap, she's getting big!"

Sorry, can't comment on humidity. I run them between 66% which is ill-advised, and 20%. It's so dry here.. I use a temperature sensor to turn on the fan at an upper temperature between 82 and 85 depending on the humidity and temperature and how many wet pots are in the tent. It's a system. :crying::crying:

I'm hoping for a nice average humidity.

The Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry is actually showing the same trait with the curled leaf tips and it just got like that since preflower started! Beautiful 🤩 and it's gonna be a big girl! View attachment 1608490 she's 26" and just got watered and my RH is at 52% & Temp is 80° F what's the highest I'd want the relative humidity at in flower 55%?
She's a beauty! :thumbsup:

I keep my RH around 50% starting at the beginning of flower to help deter fungal infections, and to help regulate transpiration. But your safe at 55% as well.

Thanks for checking in Amigro!

:d5:

I think in your area 55% is probably safe until they start to get chunky. Then 40%. I looked at a few websites because I was curious. Maybe I need to change my system before I get in trouble. :gamer:

I think in your area 55% is probably safe until they start to get chunky. Then 40%. I looked at a few websites because I was curious. Maybe I need to change my system before I get in trouble. :gamer:
My natural RH levels in summer are much to high to achieve much lower than 50%, and as long as my VPD is in range ..I'm happy. Here's a tool that can better help you, and @Arkvader13 ...

My natural RH levels in summer are much to high to achieve much lower than 50%, and as long as my VPD is in range ..I'm happy. Here's a tool that can better help you, and @Arkvader13 ...

1.0 - 1.5 ... 1.0 - 1.5 ... Trying to remember....

That's a useful tool-thanks!:thanks:

Ah! You've answered a question I didn't know I had! My WWBX1 has the curled down tips and I was certain it was N overload! Now I see it's a trait and perfectly normal for this strains lineage? Interesting.

Back