New Grower Mephisto's Grape Crinkleberry/ Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry!

Earthbox.com I have seen where folks have made them their selves but at 25$ a piece buying direct it wasn’t worth it to me to make my own..
$25 each? I had no idea it was that cheap. It's time for me to buy last year's Christmas present then!

$25 each? I had no idea it was that cheap. It's time for me to buy last year's Christmas present then!
Yessir and I actually got my purple ones on sale at 21$ but regular price with no media or nutrients is 25$ for a JR the regs are a little bit more

1691341293707.png

So it's been 5 days since chopping my Grape Crinkleberry and she's been hanging out and I just got done trimming and jarring it up. Officially it's 24.8 grams dried which is awesome 👍🏻 but I was expecting to get a bigger yield than that but it's a successful grow and show :cooldance: without blabbing anymore here's the flower from Grape Crinkleberry and she's got a good amount of purple color too! Aromas coming through the same as the grow grapes and wine and I'll be looking forward to seeing how things are after a few weeks thanks 🙏🏻 again Gromigo's but...... Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry is still hanging out and she's lonely 🥺 without her sidekick!
KIMG6329.JPG
KIMG6354.JPG
:smokeout:

So it's been 5 days since chopping my Grape Crinkleberry and she's been hanging out and I just got done trimming and jarring it up. Officially it's 24.8 grams dried which is awesome 👍🏻 but I was expecting to get a bigger yield than that but it's a successful grow and show :cooldance: without blabbing anymore here's the flower from Grape Crinkleberry and she's got a good amount of purple color too! Aromas coming through the same as the grow grapes and wine and I'll be looking forward to seeing how things are after a few weeks thanks 🙏🏻 again Gromigo's but...... Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry is still hanging out and she's lonely 🥺 without her sidekick!View attachment 1622555View attachment 1622556:smokeout:
That's a respectable volume of frost-covered auto goodness in my book!

Well a quick update on Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry
KIMG6384.JPG
it's absolutely 🔥🔥🔥 and after several weeks of curing it's gonna be even better if that's possible! After I finish trimming the bottom half of the plant I'll be able to add my second grow and show as a member of the Cultivators Club!!

Well a quick update on Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry View attachment 1622798 it's absolutely 🔥🔥🔥 and after several weeks of curing it's gonna be even better if that's possible! After I finish trimming the bottom half of the plant I'll be able to add my second grow and show as a member of the Cultivators Club!!
You need to take that to Zales and get it appraised!! :rofl:

Back