Soil

Nutes:
Hesi, tnt, bloom and PK

Light (kind and schedule):
Hps/Mh 250 W 16/24

From seed to harvest date:
77 days

Dry Yeid: (| not weighted |)g

High/Effect Duration (how long did effects last): A very good high with quality AND quantity; 3 hours of smiling high, very positive, and good mood for two more hours.

In-depth
Thank you Mossy for your great plants, the Afghan gods are with you; those plants were a pleasure to grow and are a treat to vape!

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

Bag Appeal: * to *****
Black and purple dense nugs, very nice trich coverage; the bag appeal is here!

THE GROWth: * to *****
Like I said it was a pleasure to grow it, I was comparing my grow to your logs on AFN (unfortunately I wasn't as good but hey, next time) At some time they were hungry for Ca and Mg so next time I'll add some epsom salt to the feeding! ****

THE SMELL: * to *****
That is where that strain shines the most, it's not a strong smell like some skunk or cheese but it's really impressive, a cocktail of sweet earthy taste with a background of good dank and spices. The smell prepares you for the high the Black Dragon will provide you. *****

THE SMOKE: * to *****
The sweet earthy taste become more important than the spice when vaping, but the background of danky dank is still present, leaving a nice taste in the mouth after the vape. *****

THE HiGH: * to *****
Kaboom! A nice body high, with giggles (almost euphoric), very very positive smoke, not a creeper like the phenos I had from the Magic dragon but stil very potent and that makes her perfect for all around smoke, when you have time, just give it to her and she'll do the job. *****(+*)

Thanks again Mossy for your great genetics, it was an honour to grow it!
Peace and good vibes to all

Nice report diego +rep :smokebuds:

Oh Wowwwww...2 in one morning...And..one is BlackDragon.....:dance: :dance: :dance:

You just earned another Max Rep.....:wiz:

A very good high with quality AND quantity; 3 hours of smiling high, very positive, and good mood for two more hours.

Affy Upper..:smokebuds:

Thank you Mossy for your great plants, the Afghan gods are with you; those plants were a pleasure to grow and are a treat to vape!

They have..they have...
most meds talk about indy and sati..for me it has always been Affy..:thumbs:

Like I said it was a pleasure to grow it,

I Like them to be Simple..but responsive to a little Pampering..

At some time they were hungry for Ca and Mg so next time I'll add some epsom salt to the feeding! ****

JEM showing through...they can be cal/mag hounds..:thumbs:

Kaboom! A nice body high, with giggles (almost euphoric), very very positive smoke, not a creeper like the phenos I had from the Magic dragon but stil very potent and that makes her perfect for all around smoke, when you have time, just give it to her and she'll do the job

Did you get a big lung expansion..?...

This is the circulation boosting action..this is the ones I wanna Pin in her..:thumbs:

Now...if you Think of the BlackDragon as ALF#4..4 Afghan dominants in her...
when I Hit BlackDragon with Northern Lights..making it 5 Afghan dominants..the Result is called Giggle Juice...:D...it is the Effect I'm hunting..

Cheers D...it Helps a lot...
I Think this is the first Smoke report back on this particular BlackDragon...:wiz:

Makes it Special....:smokebuds:

Thank you Mossy!
For that particular effect of euphoria I used one of the four Black Dragon I grew, a green pheno which turned black after the cut, but when I say black; it's black, not purple.
She had some points of grey black before harvest and two days later: BLACK buds!
Hope this helps...
Peace

It does Dondiego..

The Red colour line does a coal black bud and leaf.

It is the Stink Monster side...normally a bit smaller bud..but pinch for pinch in a joint..she will roll you over....:smokebuds:

Max + rep for the detailed report dude ive just popped some black dragon beans so its great to see what i have to come cheers :smokebuds:

Thanks Si!
Mossy, the structure of that black dragon was very bushy and the bud were tighter than the others, and had a very good shape, I've got seeds from every plant I grew this time
And I think I'll follow the black leaf trait for further crosses!

The colors of these Dragons fascinates me and I wonder if such color exists in the wild or is it only appearing through selective breeding (note carrot naturally was yellow and bred to be orange by Dutch a few hundred years ago) and what does Afghan dominant mean and how is it seen?

No it exists in nature, I remember some purple plants in wild hemp fields in china.

Back