Indoor MrGreen's First Medical Grow Lowryder #2

I cut Gloria down, waiting to see final yield. Most of the lower buds were pollinated, but I would be surprised if she pulls through with a heavy yield. She was a monster. Almost 38 inches tall. She took some punches but she pulled through just fine. The bud looks primo. Teressa is looking prime, almost ready, she smells like a warm bowl of fruit salad. Just a little funk to it. Gloria smelled sour. Maria is a beast and the yield should be astounding.

She sure looks big :D

Cheers for the successfull grow mate.

let us know how she smokes.

so Gloria has had about a week to cure, she tastes very smooth and fruity with a sweet earth flavor mixed in a bit. Very potent smoke, I would say as potent as any of the high end stuff running around. Good buzz that makes it easier to focus and its fun and not couchlock stuff at all. I am very happy with Gloria. She yielded 31 grams. I feel the yield suffered because the grow did not go smoothly, but I'm really glad the smoke turned out smooth and flavorful. Teressa yielded 33 grams total and an early smoke gave a very fruity flavor. I believe that she might be my favorite taste of the three girls. Gloria did really come through with seeds, very many!

Reactions: JM
Btw I name my plants on the day they are sexed. Its a big deal to me. I honestly consider these plants as beings, that live with me. I spend time with them and talk to them, we listen to music together. They have become my friends.
That is how you grow Good plants Bro...:thumbs:

You have made a Lovely job of them...Glad they rewarded you..........

Have a great weekend...:smoke:

That is how you grow Good plants Bro...

You have made a Lovely job of them...Glad they rewarded you..........

Have a great weekend...
1.gif

agreed... and they look stellar my friend... nice work plus rep!

Back