Indoor Multi Strain Auto Grow by Pop22

pop22 multistrain

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I have seeds, lots of seeds, lots and lots of seeds! LOL! So I've decided to do several multi strains grows just for fun! No rhyme or reason to selection, just whatever strikes my fancy.

First up:

1 Sweet Seeds Dark Devil
6 Night Owl Seeds Wizard's Apprentice x Crockett's Tangie
2 Magic's Bubba Trouble
2 Linda Seeds GG#4

And that's about it for now. Might add a couple for another tent we'll see. These will mostly go in 1 gallon pots in my small tent. I may put the GG#4 in 3-5 gallon pots. Yep, this is a strange assortment! Should make for an interesting grow!

Seeds are soaking now!

NICE assortment!
Here's a pic from my GG4 in the 15 gal pot a few min ago at day 28
Yeah, my camera phone sucks

GG4 Babybud.jpg

Pop, you will be snapping pictures of your progress right? :shrug:
Will all be on an MC diet @500ppm?
Pictures would be nice, to shut up those claiming 1200-1500ppm and flush has any merit.:doh:

Yes, I'll be using Megacrop and most certainly will be doing pics along the way.

These ladies just were chopped.14 Blue Dragon grown in 0.75L containers. Fed MC start to finish average ppm was 520, PH 6.4 to 6.5. Had some bud rot, in fact, my first time ever indoors. It was totally my fault though, for some dumb reason, i put the fan on the timer so at night there was no fan running....... but even with that i expect maybe 4 ounces even after losing around 16 grams to bud rot.

The GG autos will likely be put under the new Diablo light, the others will be in a tent with a pair of QB 324 running at about 200 watts.

This grow was under a pair of QB 288 @ 130 watts from the wall.

Blue Dragon pic1 -8-27-2020.jpg
Blue Dragon pic2 -8-27-2020.jpg
Blue Dragon pic3 -8-27-2020.jpg

Pop, you will be snapping pictures of your progress right? :shrug:
Will all be on an MC diet @500ppm?
Pictures would be nice, to shut up those claiming 1200-1500ppm and flush has any merit.:doh:

BTW......... there was one I forgot to list, I also started 6 Blue Dragon x CBD Kush ( Short Stuff ) I'll spread them out to other tents as needed not going to try to grow 16 in one small tent lol!

And 15 out of 16 had radicles and all have been planted in 1 gallon pots, except one BD c CBD in a 2 gallon pot, I ran out of 1 gallons. Most should be above ground tomorrow.

Back