Indoor My auto's.Ak47xlr2 and Blueberry by Dutch Passion

wicked stuff man i wish i had something like that
:)

Hey man,
Just wanted to say I've just started growing and grew the Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry. I was a bit clueless being a newbie but still got some amazing results. Smell was heavy!!! Nice fruity earthy taste and a real nice head high. I posted a review. I'm gonna keep watching as you seem to know a hell of a lot so be good to see your results!

Hey man,
Just wanted to say I've just started growing and grew the Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry. I was a bit clueless being a newbie but still got some amazing results. Smell was heavy!!! Nice fruity earthy taste and a real nice head high. I posted a review. I'm gonna keep watching as you seem to know a hell of a lot so be good to see your results!

Hey man,
Hi dave,this is my first grow and i does not know hell of a lot as u say,but some things just seems to be clear sometimes,u know..make sence in a way.i got much to learn about growing good smoke:) Sounds like a good smoke report dude,one month aproxmently and then i can taste them,if i does not cause them deadly failure tough..Please link me to the review,u will call this a nice day smoke? How long does the joint stick to your head if u know what i mean:)?

doesnt it feel good to come home and open that tent? Every time I open mine i get a wiff of dank and see growth..... My ladies wake up in a few hours and I will post some more pics. Btw bro i got all my seeds in yesterday minus some confusion on some freebies. Overall i got enough seeds to grow a couple pounds worth right now. I will be ordering another 240w led and this will be my all led grow come march/april.

I can attest to the blueberry! yum! Mine weren't from Dutch Passion originally... but were bred by Stitch of lowlife seeds.. very tastey... and a great combo of head high and body buzz / med effect... you will like.. very very berry! yum!

Some photos:

View attachment 5906View attachment 5909

Back