Indoor My auto's.Ak47xlr2 and Blueberry by Dutch Passion

i would lst them asap to try and keep all that manageable until your tent gets in. I am researching hydro systems and might be making a ebb and flow system if at all possible.

i would lst them asap to try and keep all that manageable until your tent gets in. I am researching hydro systems and might be making a ebb and flow system if at all possible.
Looked into it now,but seems like they are to short to lst right now..hmm

LSTing autos produces some nice results. I've seen some good size bushes.

Hisser had some great results with a LST'd blue streak.

What ya think guys?

Think the are gonna be a Nice grow Bro...they look Tufty..strong

Speed & Safety for them.............:thumbs:

I would raise your soil level inside the pot next time.

We have noticed with another grower..that if you have a big drop inside the pot under lights that it can act as a heat trap with the high sides...
and cause heat stress problems.

Bailer: Sounds good,will pick up some stuff tomorrow to lst them
Wiz: Have just been cutting away that edge now so pot is same level as the soil,i didnt wont them to get big in the box,therefor i didnt fill it up:) Gave them more wind blowing on them at cut away the sides of pots,maybe a big difference tomorrow.
And thanks guys:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Was checking temp in box today and the bb are throwing out a bit smell only 18 days old,nothing from the ak47 ..yet. Is this normal time for bb to start smell?

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 3229View attachment 3230View attachment 3231

The 5" pvctube is filled with a 2cm layer of 3mm super activ carbon,no smell out of the fan so its doing the job,as they grow and smell more,i will simply add another 2-3cm layer ontop of the old 2cm layer.
Heading for town to pick up some more duct tape and things to LST them,the ak47 is having a hard time to recover from all the stress it seems..

LSTing autos produces some nice results. I've seen some good size bushes.

Hisser had some great results with a LST'd blue streak.

I have to agree with bailer here. They seem to preform well in small conditions too. Great yield for a PC grower if thats all the room they had to work with

109.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

Back