Indoor My auto's.Ak47xlr2 and Blueberry by Dutch Passion

Last edited:
Thanks auto-dude, The strain is Purple JEM. I am in the process of a rework on them and this is one of the F1 offspring females.

good luck with the tent cant wait to see how it preforms.
Sound good,how much can them yeild and is it indica dom? Found this after i had paid:mad: The Homebox "light" is suitable for the economy gardner. As requested by popular demand we have designed a budget version of the Homebox.

"The Homebox Light is not 100% opaque. A strong HPS-Lamp will glow through. Direct Sunlight or other strong light sources from outside might disturb the photoperiod of the plants inside the box".

But guess i can cover the inside of a new layer of mylar and make some zipper flaps as well with ductape?
Havnt found much users on this kind of tent,just one and he didnt have that problem i think,anyway ductape and extra mylar will do it i guess..

Sound good,how much can them yeild and is it indica dom?

Indeed they were originally bred with indica in mind. I have decided to follow the same path with the ones that i am breeding.
With the JEM i harvested last, which was my first JEM, came out dry in the 30-35g range. This was in a 6in pot too.
They were under my new treatment of the amended water. They performed like rock stars.

You should be ok with another layer of mylar. IF you can i would do white plastic to ensure a nice reflection as well as keep light in/out

yah auto your good dude. just put mylar on the walls if you dont like what you get and call it a day. I will take pics later of my grow once i get back from the hydro store..... my filter is poo and i need a better one but they are open till 7 and i get off at 4 so no worries..... btw my ladies are FILTHY sticky. They look like winnie the poo with a honey pot. Every leaf is a sugar leaf lol.

Indeed they were originally bred with indica in mind. I have decided to follow the same path with the ones that i am breeding.
With the JEM i harvested last, which was my first JEM, came out dry in the 30-35g range. This was in a 6in pot too.
They were under my new treatment of the amended water. They performed like rock stars.

You should be ok with another layer of mylar. IF you can i would do white plastic to ensure a nice reflection as well as keep light in/out
That's a good yeild,it looks nice too. The seeds are quite expensive, searched it yesterday. But sure need more seeds very soon,what tip du u got for me?
Tshirtn: I payd the extra amount today to get the real HOMEBOX XL instead of the cheap leaky light edition,it will be shipped from germany today. Maybe i got it on saturday,looking forward to see them do their thing in that tent:) 7.2-11 i started to lst the ak47,this can be up to 60cm i read,but the blueb wil not be so tall,only lst the ak47.
Cool will check out your thread later bro,we like filthy bitches:toke:

Have bougt 1.58 gallon of 50:50 perlite and vermucilite and have a bag left of the ffof 12qt. How much should i mix in of perlit/verm? Didnt add anything but some steril sand for bb and ak47..

nicely done on the lst. i think i might try some of that with the next set.

Thanks ninja. Pics 15.2,gave little too much water yesterday but they should be fine,no more overwatering,got my rapidtest today after being recomennded by mondello:thumbs:
The pics make they appeir more yellow than they are in realtime,they sure grow fast and they both started to throw out pistols on saturday 12.2. Tomorrow i will pick up the homebox xl on my local mail office:jump:
View attachment 3790View attachment 3791View attachment 3792

looking good brother

Back