Reaction score
Over my years of cannabis growing I have tried almost any method imaginable...on photos. And now it is time to test them out on autos. I love running experimental grows and this thread will be a compilation of every method I've tried with the results I've witnessed

Over my years of cannabis growing I have tried almost any method imaginable...on photos. And now it is time to test them out on autos. I love running experimental grows and this thread will be a compilation of every method I've tried with the results I've witnessed
good luck mate which autos you thinking of trying out ?

good luck mate which autos you thinking of trying out ?
Currently I have
-2x Forgotten Cookies by Mephisto (day 53,57)
-2× Mephisto Mystery Mix (Day 52)
-1X Amnesia Auto from Seedsman (day 54)
-1X Sour Diesel Haze from Seedsman (day 53)
-1X Big Devil XL from Sweet Seeds (day 43)

I've been beating the crap out of the SDH. Heavy LST starting early. Heavy defoliation and lollipopping. Doing both late. Extended dry periods. Staved of nutes till it asked for it.

Also tried a small partial harvest on the AA. Had some buds turn mainly orange while most were still white. Curious how flower harvested this early will taste

Those are the two I've been really experimenting on. The other 5 have recieved my usual routine.

I experimented with a partial harvest on my Amnesia Auto flower. The top colas were showing mostly brown hairs and some cloudy trics as the lower ones were all white hairs and clear tricombs.

I trimmed 22 wet grams off the top which turned into 4.5 dry grams all said and done. While the buds could have used some more time I was also curious how buds harvested so early would taste. Could taste the lack of harvest and there is definetly and enhanced paranoia whith bud harvested this early.

As for the early harvest, it seemed to trick the rest of the plant into finishing up. The buds appeared to stop developing size and simply turn attention to tricomb production. Next day brown hairs began to sprout and the white ones were heading quickly.

I took the whole plant down about a week later for un related issues. All said and done was able to pull roughly 32g of dry flower off of this lady while chopping around day 57.

While it was all harvested early and tastes funky(the chlorophyll I believe from lack of flush) and makes you slightly paranoid sometimes, it is still a decent smoke. Will probably turn most into edibles though.

LESSONS OBSERVED :
-Partial harvests cause the rest of the plant to speed up tricomb production, but almost completely stop but growth.
-But harvested early without a proper flush tastes pretty bad (obvious one) but also leads to a more paranoid high

Back