Thanks! I expect I will.
Just don't overdo it if you have stuff to do... It is right up there with the best of my sleepy time bud. I tried to leave it until she developed decent amber on the calyxes. :biggrin:

Just don't overdo it if you have stuff to do... It is right up there with the best of my sleepy time bud. I tried to leave it until she developed decent amber on the calyxes. :biggrin:
I'm mostly a night-cap smoker, so that works for me. I grew two of them, and I let one of them go longer until she had more amber. We'll see if it's as couch-locky as I hope.

LOL. It feels great, man! All of it. Having a bunch of bud, planning to grow more, understanding a plant better that I've had a decades-long abstract relationship with ... and making new friends. Can't wait to head to the Autoflower Cup next month, hang out with @mwilliams2006 and others (thanks for the rep and help, dude!), and just learn more about this awesome plant. I fuckin' love it.
No problem bud!
Man i wish i could go to the autoflower cup but that is very far from Texas :yoinks: I hope you enjoy the shit out of it and i pray 1 day i can have a legal state and a way to make more local friends with my new hobby.

Man i wish i could go to the autoflower cup but that is very far from Texas
Come on @Zeromitch ! You can make it! There are still two spots left in the lodge - $420 inclusive (meals, lodging, shuttle, etc.) Hell of a deal. I'm seeing <$400 flights out of Houston and DFW on Kayak FWIW.

No problem bud!
Man i wish i could go to the autoflower cup but that is very far from Texas :yoinks: I hope you enjoy the shit out of it and i pray 1 day i can have a legal state and a way to make more local friends with my new hobby.
Wait did did I already know you were goin to TAC? I feel like we may have discussed it and I am just high lol
2525C0C7-CF94-47AB-9E6C-AD1E305B22B9.jpeg

Come on @Zeromitch ! You can make it! There are still two spots left in the lodge - $420 inclusive (meals, lodging, shuttle, etc.) Hell of a deal. I'm seeing <$400 flights out of Houston and DFW on Kayak FWIW.

No problem bud!
Texas?! Dude, if I were as close to TAC as Texas, I’d ride my Triumph to Lilliwaup! :muahaha:

Seriously, if possible, you should go. We just did a year+ of shut-down. Time for road trips!

What @mwilliams2006 said….

Back