My Plants are Still behaving oddly. and dont smell. WTF!!!

Cheers Man..
I read a few thing about bleach,
http://www.rollitup.org/marijuana-plant-problems/383474-white-slime-roots-pic-rep.html

there's one..

Anyway I filled the res back up with fresh stuff on a mild all purpose mix.. I'll hit the shops tomorrow for the h2o2 and Cannazym.
How many times should you dip the roots?
I really appreciate your help Brother.

But please god/allah/budda, things might work out, if not start again! and use prevention instead of cure!

Hydrogen Peroxide root dunk
-Remove each plant from system, snip off potions of the roots system badly diseased.
-Dip/swish each plant and container into a strong H2O2 solution, until diseased roots have been removed. Repeat as required. The H2O2 should burn off the pythium-infected outer root layers.

Also since you've disinfected and cleaned the resevoirs it's important to get the Canna or another root enzyme very soon. I've heard small amounts of B1 can be beneficial in helping roots medicate and repair.

Ok Brother, I'll try to get the hormones. I cant get canna cannazym in this country. but there must be other solutions I can buy...
The plants all look very bad tho.. listless.
GAYBALLS!

Ok Brother, I'll try to get the hormones. I cant get canna cannazym in this country. but there must be other solutions I can buy...
The plants all look very bad tho.. listless.
GAYBALLS!

Sorry to hear mate. Live and learn!

Anything with zyme in the name will do similar to the cannazyme.

Also if you can find an option to look at your res temps. Keep them low, another member was having slime problems with res temps in the 73'f range. So i would try to get lower than that even.

Deeper reservoirs will stay cooler. A remote res with a re-circulation system usually keeps temps lower than a DWC bucket style.

yes disinfect EVERYTHING..sadly i missed soaking the net pots and they held the most of the contamination
the base was 1'' thick rockwool,then rooter cubes made from peat,surrounded and topped with leca balls.
when i first noticed the leaf droop and stench coming from the res.i changed the res water, changed my nute regimen,changed the light bulb,added more fans,added ice blocks to the res ,changed every 8 hours to maintain a temp in the low 70 f ,i used Hydrogen Peroxide and Hygrozyme ,i even pulled each plant out and took them into the shower with me and gave them a good root rinse.....but i never considered the problem might be due to the peat based rooter cubes or the contaminated rockwool...now everything is coated in black mucousy slime and all the plants are either dead already or will be in a day or 2. all the roots have died and fallen off and the ph in the water only res keeps climbing again.

yes disinfect EVERYTHING..sadly i missed soaking the net pots and they held the most of the contamination

Yeah brother, I did disinfect everything, also washed the roots in the shower, Managed to Find Cannazym through a mate. got the peroxide and going to dip the remaining 2 plants and see what happens. I think 1 plant might make it... starting to perk up! it's one of the kush, I found no black roots in that one...
Even 1 plant surviving shall be a welcome outcome. to be left with nothing after 3 to 4 months is not pleasant.

Sorry to hear your plants are dead/dying Roadsi, it's a brain melter.

They are all dead now. after a week of flushing, pruning, praying hoping.... they last kush looks as if I should just pull the plug... I have a load of clones ready to take to the pots so I guess out with the old in with the new.
R.I.P to my first grow. ;(
thanks for all you guys help and good wishes, the last kush is on life support but if it survives it will be a vegetable....
unless you guys have any suggestions.

thanks and I'm now onto my 2nd and hopefully successfull grow. All Amnesia. sweet

Back