Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

Need4Weed

Searching for that poontang pheno
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme da la Chem, Purple Nuggets, Grape Crinkle
I thought I'd better edit the first post of this grow as I've changed several aspects since it's inception. As the title states, this will now be my main thread for the time being! Besides Mega Crop, I will be using other nutrients from @Greenleaf Nutrients including Bud Explosion, Sweet Candy and their Cal/Mag! Here's a pic of my recent purchase!

IMG_20181006_024617.jpg

Btw, the original thread was for the Stilton Specials I grew and the following was the first post! :headbang:

I thought I'd do a journal using the free sample of MegaCrop that I recieved. Thanks @Greenleaf Nutrients
Set-up is a 3x6x6 converted half bath adjacent to the master bedroom in my hillbilly mansion, (mobile home). Lighting provided by BigSm0's AutoCobs x 3, 500 CFM extraction fan and filter with exhaust out the boarded up window. Medium is previously used coco and perlite from a couple grows ago. I'll be recovering nutrients for reuse with a wet vac, which is a new adventure for me.
3 Stilton Specials were germinated on 4/20 and here's a pic from 5/5.
IMG_20180505_184205.jpg

Since then, I've also germed some F1s I created. Here's a pic taken taken just now!
IMG_20180516_132234.jpg

Once I harvest the 3 Bears OG, I'll move them into the shower. As always, any suggestions, comments, criticisms, (especially banter), is greatly appreciated! :headbang:

Last edited:
Mega crop only. R u gonna use anything extra during flower
Thanks for stopping by @Mizzo81 :pass:
Sorry for the lack of detail. I've been so busy lately and I just wanted to get a thread started. Actually, I bought some Sweet Candy and I've been using both products on the grow I'm finishing up. However, I did use some Tiger Bloom during flower, along with MC and SC. I was kind of worried about the girls getting too much N, as they were well into flower when I started using the MC. I'm waiting to see a few grows completed before I pull the trigger on another order. I do hate paying for water! :headbang:

Yeah prices seem right. If my test works out I’ll be ordering the 20lb bag. I have a Stilton just started flower. I’m guessing more Sativa pheno she’s taller with longer spacing in her nodes. Gonna be some nice colas I believe. Glad I have a bunch of her seeds. Ill Be keeping an eye over here to see how she goes for you.

Def gonna need calmag supplement. Loving Stilton got 2 phenos one more sativa dom smells like the old auto blues, other indica dom smells more like blueberry cheesecake
That sounds delicious @Seed N Employ :hump: I would be happy with either, or both! :hump:
I have nearly half a gallon of GO Cal/Mag+, so I'm good for awhile. :headbang:

Yeah prices seem right. If my test works out I’ll be ordering the 20lb bag. I have a Stilton just started flower. I’m guessing more Sativa pheno she’s taller with longer spacing in her nodes. Gonna be some nice colas I believe. Glad I have a bunch of her seeds. Ill Be keeping an eye over here to see how she goes for you.
Wow! Now that I think about it, all 3 of my girls have really wide leaves. Does this mean they will be indica dominant?

Wow! Now that I think about it, all 3 of my girls have really wide leaves. Does this mean they will be indica dominant?
Nope I had a sativa dom that had big thick fans but the flowers came out with a total haze structure. Main cola was about the size of 2 12oz cans in diameter and probably 10-12in long

Nope I had a sativa dom that had big thick fans but the flowers came out with a total haze structure. Main cola was about the size of 2 12oz cans in diameter and probably 10-12in long
It's making my mouth water just thinking about the possibilities! Got any pics? :headbang:

I thought I'd do a journal using the free sample of MegaCrop that I recieved. Thanks @Greenleaf Nutrients
Set-up is a 3x6x6 converted half bath adjacent to the master bedroom in my hillbilly mansion, (mobile home). Lighting provided by BigSm0's AutoCobs x 3, 500 CFM extraction fan and filter with exhaust out the boarded up window. Medium is previously used coco and perlite from a couple grows ago. I'll be recovering nutrients for reuse with a wet vac, which is a new adventure for me.
3 Stilton Specials were germinated on 4/20 and here's a pic from 5/5.
View attachment 907027
Since then, I've also germed some F1s I created. Here's a pic taken taken just now!
View attachment 907028

Once I harvest the 3 Bears OG, I'll move them into the shower. As always, any suggestions, comments, criticisms, (especially banter), is greatly appreciated! :headbang:
:pop: Subbed up for this grow. I like how MC works so far and want to see more. :vibes:&:karmacloud:

Back