Nelson, R.I.P.

Received this thank you today from Nelson's wife:

Hi Muddy - I don't know who to thank exactly, but we received a beautiful gift basket from the AFN family. It was full of gourmet treats, which we (me and two of Nelson's sons) are enjoying immensely. So, I just want to get a thank you out there, to whomever sent it. I just picked up Nelson's ashes yesterday. I'm happy to have him home with me. It's been over four weeks since I took him to the hospital. He went in on a Friday and his ashes returned home yesterday. Having him back home is all I ever wanted. I've been so busy meeting demands from the material world that I've barely had time to grieve. But now the important worldly stuff is done and I'm taking a weekend off to "commune" with my Nelsie. So please, if you could send out my thank you to the right place, I would greatly appreciate it. I hope your own grieving process is a gentle one. Nelson was very gentle in his last months on this earth. Feel his love. Peace and Love to you and yours. the W.

Received this thank you today from Nelson's wife:

Hi Muddy - I don't know who to thank exactly, but we received a beautiful gift basket from the AFN family. It was full of gourmet treats, which we (me and two of Nelson's sons) are enjoying immensely. So, I just want to get a thank you out there, to whomever sent it. I just picked up Nelson's ashes yesterday. I'm happy to have him home with me. It's been over four weeks since I took him to the hospital. He went in on a Friday and his ashes returned home yesterday. Having him back home is all I ever wanted. I've been so busy meeting demands from the material world that I've barely had time to grieve. But now the important worldly stuff is done and I'm taking a weekend off to "commune" with my Nelsie. So please, if you could send out my thank you to the right place, I would greatly appreciate it. I hope your own grieving process is a gentle one. Nelson was very gentle in his last months on this earth. Feel his love. Peace and Love to you and yours. the W.
awesome!!!!!....
mrnicesmoke-albums-mrnicesmokes-gifs-picture156564t-001322.gif
mrnicesmoke-albums-mrnicesmokes-gifs-picture156547t-000311.gif
..........:group:

I may ramble a bit, but forgive me - I'm kind of emotional right now after reading all the posts.... Being Muddy's 'other half' I saw what he went through when he found out Nelson had passed... He couldn't have been sadder or more heartbroken. Tears flowed for a few days, on and off, but he seems to have a handle on it now... What I'd like to say to ALL of you is the I have NEVER...in all my experiences in this place we call life...seen such comraderie, such love and warmth and such support from people who probably have never met in person (and probably won't.) The outpouring of love and special thoughts has totally blown me away. You people are absolutely WONDERFUL souls and I am humbled by your words and thoughts... This isn't just a forum...it truly IS a family...and I am so blessed to have finally become a part of it. Nelson may not be here in the physical world any longer, but his spirit lives within each and everyone of you... I think he touched you...but more importantly, YOU touched him... Strangest thing...as I'm writing this, I happened to look out the window and saw that it had started snowing...how cool is that....a message?

I`d like to say, that I`ve only been able to get on here once(not including tonight), in quite a while. The 1 time I did, I saw the words `Upper balcony`(I only had 20mins of access and didnt read the thread properly)...I was taken aback at what I saw was not a post on the original thread, but a dedicated thread to Nelson, due to his passing(Bless you, my friend...R.I.P.). I just want to say that I had great banter(on several occasions) and felt very comfortable in his(online) company. I really did like Nelson and...I hope he felt the same way...C Ya Mate, take care! x

I'm glad you are back Home with your Family Nelson.

Lots of Love...:hug:

Never met him, this said, my thoughts go out to his family. Peace bro.

Back