Nelson, R.I.P.

Just found out today that a good friend from another forum lost his battle against cancer.... Take care of MrT Nelson i know you 2 will get on fine.....

RIP Mike(MrT) gonna miss ya bro......:pighug: :hug:

My thought and prayers out to you N.W. I am confident Nelson rsv will be getting our heaven garden prepared for us.... Just had met Nelson, he embraced me when I first joined with such open arms.... Rsv, well it's all still to rAw..... :Teary Eyed:

:Feeling SAD..?:

- - - Updated - - -

My thought and prayers out to you N.W. I am confident Nelson rsv will be getting our heaven garden prepared for us.... Just had met Nelson, he embraced me when I first joined with such open arms.... Rsv, well it's all still to rAw..... :Teary Eyed:

- - - Updated - - -

That was tough to here about MrT NW i really liked him and he'll fit right in with Nelson and the others.

toke:Sharing One:

Missing all our loved ones today. On and off the forum. This toke's for you all... One day we'll see y'all in the eternal garden.

Merry Christmas RSV.......See you one day!

[video=youtube;vjEMzxjk9Ok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEMzxjk9Ok[/video]happy holiday's nelson:Sharing One:i have a nelson story.... in 1970 at a jimi Hendrix concert in Berkeley, I was within 50 ft of nelson . of course I did not know him, at the time, I was 18 year's old 45 years later I met him here:Cool bud: and he lived about one hour north of my location:cool:quite the coincidence:grin:

party time tonight nelson!:woohoo:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEMzxjk9Ok he was there working on the sound equipment!:clap:

Last edited:
Nelson mate, I`m stopping by t`wish you (but also your Family) a Very reasonable 2015 my friend (I`ll always be proud to call you that brotha!) :pighug:...Still missing you Pal! :pass:

Back