Nelson, R.I.P.

This is very sad to hear... I spoke to Nelson only a small number of times, he came across as a very caring & giving man..
He will be sorely missed here on AFN. My deepest condolences go to his wife & family.

R.I.P brotha Nelson.

RIP Nelson,sad to see you leave,but glad that you're at rest.
:pass:

This is indeed a Tragic loss. Nelson was a good dood. I as up late last night and saw Nelson logged on so that must have been Mrs Nelson. Vaya con Dios amigo. :cry:

An overwhelming feeling of sadness.. I saw the thread title and my heart just started racing. Much like Mossy I really believed Nelson had this in the bag and he'd be back here with us after recovering. Nelson, you were a great man and a huge influence on the vibe of this community.. what you did for your fellow growers even when you became ill deserves nothing but the utmost respect. A stand up man and a true gentleman. RIP Nelson and you will be in my thoughts forever.

WTF carnt beleaive what im reading i realy thought he would pull through this. its quite sad as i have spoke to nelson in PM so many times and i was so used to chatting with him... I first got speaking to Nelson when he was selecting strains to cross to make the smelliest weed in the world and he was up to a cross which he sent me and he asked me to grow out this summer.. So that is what i going to do for him im going to grow them out this summer just a little something to pay my respect to him R.I.P Nelson may you lay in peace and happyness :peace: Si

RIP GOOD MAN...
Tha ks for the great contributions to AFN and condolences to the family

Im going to put on some Purple Haze, crank it up and have a smoke for you Nelson. You were a great guy and you will be missed. On to greener pastures, my friend...

The Pher family sends their condolences to you Mrs. Nelson, and to the rest of the family. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Back