New Product Announcement. Discount to all AFN users.

I understand ill start with number 3 that lead to the long reply. In the grand scale of things none of my designs are original as you can see in my links no brands bongs are original besides the brand itself. if i had stated None of my designs are original i would have come of as a copier when infact it is extremely hard to inovate because if you can think of it its a guarantee someone has thought of or done it before. Like i stated the only inovation ive seen is the freezer coil but they start around $1500

Now number 1 Yes as of right now i blow all of the orders that come in.

For number 2 no i am not a reseller eventually the demand will be greater then 1 person can physically provide so eventually yes i will outsource the glass blowing but as of this exact moment no i dont resell any of the products i blow and ship them out myself. as stated before i strive for high quality that will keep the customer coming back. i hope this clears everything up for you eP and all AFN users.

Alright AFN users sorry for not launching it sooner ran into a couple problems. So i decided to not only do bongs but do more visual pieces starting with this bowl. It is thick glass and as u can see an amazing design that will have you admiring it al day. It will be $35 not for 1 but you will receive 2 of them. I hope you guys enjoy looking at this piece as much as i enjoy it. Stay tuned because there are a few more items in the works. View attachment 527873 also made a couple changes to the site added testimonials from previous customers check it out and let me know what you think!!
I'd like to purchase me two of these at $35!

Back