New Product Announcement. Discount to all AFN users.

UrbanFarmer420

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello guys I'm excited to tell all AFN users that in the next 2 days I am going to be Announcing 1 New bong and 1 oil rig to all AFN users. Also a glass bowl. All AFN users will receive a lower price then when they are officially launched on the site. Stay tuned.

Wow that is really exciting thanks ub420. I was actually looking at your pipes. I need to watch the info-video, but it appears versitility is a main theme in your products. I totally can get behind that!

Alright AFN users sorry for not launching it sooner ran into a couple problems. So i decided to not only do bongs but do more visual pieces starting with this bowl. It is thick glass and as u can see an amazing design that will have you admiring it al day. It will be $35 not for 1 but you will receive 2 of them. I hope you guys enjoy looking at this piece as much as i enjoy it. Stay tuned because there are a few more items in the works.
rBVaGVYnQUmAFplEAACdjEOH6Zs209.jpg
also made a couple changes to the site added testimonials from previous customers check it out and let me know what you think!!

Last edited:
Nice pipes .... How do I go about getting a pair of them at the AFN price ... ?

I would love to find a pipe similar to the old Toker II .... one hit/easy to clean/thick durable glass ... :thumbsup:
Just dm me and ill send u a link outside of the actual website accessible by afn members only. This is extremely easy to clean just add rubbin alcohol and shake it clean haha.

Beautiful looking pieces at one heck of a deal as well! I'll b visiting you for some new glass as soon as I get this harvest under way in a couple weeks and I have some extra cash. Thanks for giving us the AFN special bro!

UF,

they are some sexy looking items you have there. And at a more than fair price. However, may I suggest a Penguin Pipe ?!?

UrbanFarmers AFNeP Pipe...I can see it now, sales rocket past the 10,000 mark in the first week, Swiss Bank accounts being set up, UF420, ---"Time" man of the year......

I can promise at least one sale !.......But probably not many more.......I do tend to be a bit of a dreamer, and bullshatter !

eP.

UF,

they are some sexy looking items you have there. And at a more than fair price. However, may I suggest a Penguin Pipe ?!?

UrbanFarmers AFNeP Pipe...I can see it now, sales rocket past the 10,000 mark in the first week, Swiss Bank accounts being set up, UF420, ---"Time" man of the year......

I can promise at least one sale !.......But probably not many more.......I do tend to be a bit of a dreamer, and bullshatter !

eP.
I'm not sure what you mean, but if you are serious contact me with a design or idea I might be able to do something..

UF,

my sense of humor is lost on just about all I encounter. It is the cross I have to carry. I was not serious. But, then again, maybe a Penguin Pipe of Peace would not be a bad idea ? It would all depend on where the mouthpiece was located lol !!!!

You see !!! There I go again, I can't be serious for one minute ! Love your work my friend. I wish you great success, eP.

Back