New Product Announcement. Discount to all AFN users.

So I was reading this thread this morning and one thing led to another (after some Mephisto Triangle Kush) and I ordered a couple things. AFN Exclusive Bowl and AFN Double Recycler Oil Rig.
Order# 1469145174 I will post here on how long shipping takes, maybe a few pics, glass thickness and so forth.

So I was reading this thread this morning and one thing led to another (after some Mephisto Triangle Kush) and I ordered a couple things. AFN Exclusive Bowl and AFN Double Recycler Oil Rig.
Order# 1469145174 I will post here on how long shipping takes, maybe a few pics, glass thickness and so forth.
Thanks for your order id love for you to review our products and let others know how amazing our products are!!

Thanks for your order id love for you to review our products and let others know how amazing our products are!!

I'll Add in 100 Plus Rep points for the review Grimharvester..and I'm sure UrbanFarmer will hand out plus rep too..:d5:

Hit the Report button on the post when you do..and I'll come with your rep slap.

Have a great weekend..:pass:..sharing one.

Hello AFN users we will be adding this piece only for all AFN members and will be selling for $60. It is a great piece to smoke out of especially with all the smoke going into the tubes and the amazing perc to cool down even the hottest temperature dabs.
rBVaGlYbgEuAGHX4AACH_6poo2A104.jpg

Just ordered some glass. Will report once I get it [emoji106]

When are you posting that review? Looking forward to seeing it.

My order number is 1177448879 placed on the 15th...what's normal ship time?

Back