Fast Buds Nizmo's FastBuds adventures

nizmoKush

bluntts to the rescue!!!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
What's up y'all I just dropped a kosher cake auto into a small red solo shot cup with warm water to start this new FB grow.

Light will be a @marsFC3000 ( later it will be a ts1000 because I'm using the fc for some photoperiod)
Tent is a 2.7x2.7 for now and later it will be moved to a @Marshydro 2.3x2.3 tent.

As far as nutrients go all I'm using is buildasoil craft blend and buildaflower.
I have bokashi and some azomite as well.

I just re amended the soil after probably 1 year and half of growing without removing so you could say no till for that time.
Btw it's a 5gallon fabric pot

So that's all for now thanks for stopping by.

What's up y'all I just dropped a kosher cake auto into a small red solo shot cup with warm water to start this new FB grow.

Light will be a @marsFC3000 ( later it will be a ts1000 because I'm using the fc for some photoperiod)
Tent is a 2.7x2.7 for now and later it will be moved to a @Marshydro 2.3x2.3 tent.

As far as nutrients go all I'm using is buildasoil craft blend and buildaflower.
I have bokashi and some azomite as well.

I just re amended the soil after probably 1 year and half of growing without removing so you could say no till for that time.
Btw it's a 5gallon fabric pot

So that's all for now thanks for stopping by.
That's a nice light bud! I was looking at that 1, but went with the SP 3000.

Grabbing my seat :pop:

Lack of updates due to first seed not making it after germ somehow the taproot grew weird or got broken. Second kosher cake Is in soil and waiting.

Sep 4 was the day I'm counting as day 1 so we on day 2 or 3 :rofl: :baked: :jointman:
kosher cake auto @Fast Buds Heather
20210904_225054.jpg

Last edited:
Back