Fast Buds Nizmo's FastBuds adventures

Shoot, been overlooking this one. Just caught up a few posts. Looking really well. The change from day 14 to 21 is amazing. Are you doing water only with the topdress kit?

Thanks I appreciate your words :pass: :baked::jointman:Yeah the jump in that time-frame is nice. Yeah just top dressing and water only. When it rains I usually collect some and water with that or from a watermill place.

Day 40 kosher cake auto
20211018_203022.jpg
20211018_203011.jpg
20211018_203029.jpg
20211018_203045.jpg

Really nice.I am doing an all organic grow for my first grow.I have researched other methods and coco sounds interesting but I can tell now that I am strictly a soil type lol.This is gonna sound crazy but a ph pen would drive me insane as my OCD makes me crazy with the function of how accurate things are.I am going to put in a few more hygrometers in my tent as well.Lol.But the just water and wait makes it so much easier(at least for me) than measuring everything out multiple times a day.And that could be interesting if my OCD puts me into one of those moods,but with me that mode/mood goes away fast if shit starts going south fast and then I want to burn things to the ground lol.Maybe one day but for now Imma keep it soil.

Same man coco seems like a good way to grow but I honestly got tired of mixing nutes and checking ph and all that. So I decided to grow the organic way like year and half ago or 2 and im never gonna change that. I love the vigor and flavor and strength of buds even tho sometime it's some small plants but anything above 50 grams I'm happy with. Last plant was 75 grams wedding glue auto FB.

Same man coco seems like a good way to grow but I honestly got tired of mixing nutes and checking ph and all that. So I decided to grow the organic way like year and half ago or 2 and im never gonna change that. I love the vigor and flavor and strength of buds even tho sometime it's some small plants but anything above 50 grams I'm happy with. Last plant was 75 grams wedding glue auto FB.
Same too.I will be happy with an oz or two and anything over that is a bonus as at the most I can combust/vape no more than a gram or two a day.Flavor and quality is where it is at.

Same too.I will be happy with an oz or two and anything over that is a bonus as at the most I can combust/vape no more than a gram or two a day.Flavor and quality is where it is at.

I see then you should be fine. I'm a heavy smoker so about a 8th a day or more depends on my mood

I'm intrigued by your process. I've been growing with gaia green organics. Curious about no till process and how to avoid checking ph. Wonder if I could get away with using brita filter water at 5 ph in coco coir.

I'm intrigued by your process. I've been growing with gaia green organics. Curious about no till process and how to avoid checking ph. Wonder if I could get away with using brita filter water at 5 ph in coco coir.

I'm still new at it still learning but I love the results honestly especially right now in my earthbox jr which is the one that's no till. As soon as I filled the res the explosive growth has been amazing check it out in my signature (if you're on mobile just turn phone sideways and you should see the links)

I follow Mr Canucks on YouTube, he uses Gaia green alot but I've seen many failed attempts around the webs so idk what's up with that.

Back