Being a Noob and overwhelmed alot of the time by so much info, what exactly does the uvb do for plants? i've heard dis-infect, more trichs, over all health? Going to put a DIY together soon, i wonder if UV should be incorporated. Concerned about kinda nasty concrete basement,would UV help with possible mold and or mildew? I realize UV is part of natural spectrum though.
IMO nothing...

IMG_20170327_232250.jpgIMG_20170327_231830.jpg

I just ordered the new LED panels from Robin and Steve. 5 Dbl setups less drivers. I am going to build art sets (sexy) and Mechs. For the first unit it will be a mechanical 80/20 build using an articulated framing system combo'd with the 260 W set plus a cob set. I will most likely add a High red on strobe to induce sleep. I am not sure yet But I will most probably be remote locating the drivers, or making the driver system modular. My lights will be on a network Blue tooth controller
along with a prism integration system. I know I am too late to get in on the Build off. But I will post the build. Doc Out!

yeah Im asking either where to stick this review on another thread..OR if i can do another grow until I do it since I had PH issues and was figuring out the white lights with the crinling of the leaves and so forth. I have a new an imporved soil i wanna run with these COBs of white :) but either way I got with some PH issues about 1/3 of the way through the grow of five to six plants under this thing. didi well. just not as well as could have been. i threw a tons of stuf at it.all new things and it hosered it up for a spell.LOL! but 5 plants with PH issues gave me just under 5 ounces. 4.25i think it was. not too bad..dried.

hey guys, this will be my third full grow under the NGL white COB and ill tell ya its nice. ill be doing a full video review when Im done in a few weeks. and these pics Im showing are from half under white cob and the others not. about hlf n half. a cpl more under the COB truthfully but the colors are the same. met my goal thus far :D

029.JPG
030.JPG
031.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG

Back