Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
We'd like to extend a warm welcome to Northern Grow Lights LED's (Photon Labs LLC) @PhotonLabs for coming on to AFN for a 6 month live vendor trial! @PhotonLabs has agreed to send five of our Cannazone testers the equipment needed to build five, DIY COB LED fixtures and will help head our first ever AFN DIY COB Building Workshop!

That's going to give five documented journals with picture tutorials of the step-by-step process of the test team assembling the lights, including parts lists and anticipated costs. We'll have our testers and PhotonLabs to help answer any questions with the build, and I'm sure all of our DIY COB and LED experts here will chime in as well!

When the test lights are built, the testers will then give a grow-and-show journal and review when it's completed!

We're excited to be able to offer the DIY community and those interested in these kind of builds the opportunity to have multiple perspectives on it from start to finish and I hope this helps make things easier for you guys and gals wanting to break into this scene!

Thank you again PhotonLabs and Northern Grow Lights for helping to make this happen and we're excited to see the results!

Build on, grow on!

Welcome Northern Grow Lights & Photon Labs!:welcome:

It's fantastic having you here with us @ AFN.

The team and myself are looking forward to being part of the "AFN DIY COB building workshop" in conjunction with Northern Grow Lights & Photon Labs.

This is an awesome opportunity to try out some of their awesome designs and showcase what those designs can do!

I also love your unique 4 Cob frame design too, very innovative and funky!

This will be an invaluable chance to follow along if you are interested in DIY LED grow lights, with 5 lights being built in the forums!

Everyone is welcome to join us in our COB building adventure, I hope you will, it is going to be so much fun!
So please give a very warm welcome to Northern Grow Lights & Photon Labs and make them feel right at home and keep wiggling that AFN vibe!:vibe:

Thank you SoH , Arty
Thank you for this opportunity to be a part of AFN
:d5:

Shoutout to @Bobby from Mi for the frame design.

All 5 Kits will be unique and have different heatsink/COB led/driver/optics/frames.
It is going to be awesome and we are going to be DIY-ing with some highest quality components.

hello @PhotonLabs
eimages.jpg

Its great to have you on the AFN!! :cheers:

Back