This sounds very interesting, i had been thinking bout buying a cob unit, didnt think would be worth while and safe to diy one but hey lets see how you modding guys get down

oh I can promise you its not hard nor too dangerous as long as you observe simple electronic/electricity safety measures maost people like myself understand when dealing with simple electronics. like dont stand in a bucket of water kind thing and try to use an arc welder or similar LOL. they are very easy and quite literally sailor proof LOL as we/they say LOL! and i like your handle to ZE-GERMANS! LOL

Yeh too true common sense things, but surly one would needs all equipment to pat test etc make sure you dont blow your fuse box, for me i think would be cost and risk effective just buy shop made with garuntee, goin crossed just thinking bout arc welding lol

Yeh i wernt to sure what to title myself, that made me laugh, nooooo ze germans r coming rofl

Hello and :welcome: @PhotonLabs ,from all of us at AFN,Thank You for offering your DIY kits for a thorough testing.Ill be tagging along with the team on this project and i am looking forward to my first build and led in the near future..Good Karma and much success on this first test grow,our Cannazone testers will not disappoint...peace

Back