Now this is good

hecno

Worm Hunter .
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
I have a hard time sleeping due to work pressure , I was sick of taking sleeping pills so I brought a pill press , what I do is wizz up a joints worth of good head and press it into a tablet and swallow it just before I go to bed , never, never again will I use anything else .

Attachments

• 2013_1015auto20011.JPG
    2013_1015auto20011.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 109
I have a hard time sleeping due to work pressure , I was sick of taking sleeping pills so I brought a pill press , what I do is wizz up a joints worth of good head and press it into a tablet and swallow it just before I go to bed , never, never again will I use anything else .

Interesting!

Good idea. Might consider having with a teaspoon of olive oil or butter etc. the bub tab. Also, the press can be heated over a flame and then and/or put in heating pad which will decarb along with the pressure?

What do you think. Still raw is aok--pressing helps.

Cheers

Good idea. Might consider having with a teaspoon of olive oil or butter etc. the bub tab. Also, the press can be heated over a flame and then and/or put in heating pad which will decarb along with the pressure?

Cheers

I find taking it with a glass of water works great .

Cheers

I'd like to try it with well cured and decarbed bud. If very dry, maybe it would need a little dab of oil?

Back