Live Stoners NY GROWERS CLUB

Status of the grow today! Pic dumps!!! Indoor first… MZ R1 nearing the end. And auto tent… CMOG and Purple Kong are gonna finish soon. Twenty20 bubble tricks starting early flower and the other 3 are in early flower as well
IMG_3116.jpeg
IMG_3117.jpeg
IMG_3118.jpeg
IMG_3119.jpeg
IMG_3120.jpeg
IMG_3121.jpeg
IMG_3122.jpeg
IMG_3123.jpeg
IMG_3124.jpeg
IMG_3125.jpeg
IMG_3126.jpeg

Hello All.
I have been really busy and not online much but I hope to change that.
I have primarily been using Coast of Maine soil and dry amendments. With my next grow I have ordered Grow Dots and Growers Recharge and I have been reading they work really well especially if you add a compost tea.
I can not make and brew my own. Who sells a good quality bottled tea?

Finally chopped my outdoor photo's yesterday (only grew 3 of em). Ended up with around 3,800 grams of trimmed bud (wet weight). Turning all of the outdoor girls into fresh frozen bubble hash. Acapulco Gold, Don Mega, and Dr. Jamaican. Man I love hash. Trying my hand at old school temple ball's - Frenchy Cannoli style..

Finally chopped my outdoor photo's yesterday (only grew 3 of em). Ended up with around 3,800 grams of trimmed bud (wet weight). Turning all of the outdoor girls into fresh frozen bubble hash. Acapulco Gold, Don Mega, and Dr. Jamaican. Man I love hash. Trying my hand at old school temple ball's - Frenchy Cannoli style..
You will def like the frenchie method! Cured one for 3 months and the flavor was so smooth and brought out many flavors that were non existent before.

Anyone still have plants outdoors?! i have 3 left... one was stunted due to a cat breaking a branch but the other two are going strong! trying to fight off WPM that ruined a plant already...

Back