Live Stoners NY GROWERS CLUB

Here are the children in the auto tent today, the first 4 pics are Twenty20 Bubble tricks for the G&S…
C681F0E1-6797-40CE-B181-ABF348372EB6.jpeg
C989B6B0-A199-4EF0-B65E-B1AE62F33DA3.jpeg
276FF9F0-8431-4014-8064-AC10A84B3CBF.jpeg
B82927D5-65F5-4DEA-A798-46B6BAD2DBF4.jpeg

Next are the two plants I am growing out for @Scumbag3488 . Doing good so far, will prob need nutes next watering.
9A9932BD-2E58-4B36-B5C9-BE8523F88E1A.jpeg
83E725F9-63A2-4DCB-992D-74224B8C240E.jpeg
907285E0-C286-4B7C-B6FC-711E0CC00BDA.jpeg

Next are the three single seeds that I had, purple kong, fruit auto and the big one is the HSO CMOG auto
4C2F1C2F-29BD-4CD7-A3D2-D58FC86B85E4.jpeg
3EB6D3F2-143E-4023-ABA1-CFB86AF50AA4.jpeg

And lastly, the OD photos, 2 Ethos MZ R1 and 1 Errors Blackjack FAST. That’s all for now…
3E1CDAB2-32B4-4AEB-9325-70B274E850C7.jpeg

They are in desperate need for an up pot but will have to wait til tomorrow as I have my yearly billiards league banquet and trophy presentation. No, I am not getting a trophy. But one on my team is retiring from playing at 75? … he will be getting the Sportsmanship award.

Nice plants @Jpkindbud ! (@Scumbag3488 - Yours look good too! You must have given them a good start!)

I have a question for all the NY growers. Since legalization have people just started growing everywhere or is it still rather hush hush and no one talks about it? Just curious the social acceptance compared to the old stigma of illegal activity with anything cannabis related.

Nice plants @Jpkindbud ! (@Scumbag3488 - Yours look good too! You must have given them a good start!)

I have a question for all the NY growers. Since legalization have people just started growing everywhere or is it still rather hush hush and no one talks about it? Just curious the social acceptance compared to the old stigma of illegal activity with anything cannabis related.
In my area, everyone is starting up. Well, not everyone. Had two old dudes looking for grow lights in Walmart. All they have is small ones for starting. Pointed to it and said that’s the best they got here. The oldest one (70s) said “not enough power for what we got” lol. But it is definitely not “taboo” anymore. Being a surveyor I see things. Most people aren’t making it super obvious but not hiding it either. Three photos are being planted in a raspberry cluster front side of the house it’s about a 20’ diameter cluster . Gonna make a hole and drag the 10 gal pots in there and train away from each other. Let the briars grow up around it. Should look nice. All my OD were visible from the road in front. Kinda high traffic. Prob 75-90 foot back from road.

It is only legal to grow with a medical permit at the moment, rec growing won't be legal for another 12 months. The cops are not making an issue of it at the moment, in fact there was 3 plants growing on the roof just three doors down from the cop shop, and next door to the donut/coffee shop where they hang out,LOL it just isn't worth their time or effort to bring pot growing charges, unless they are stacking charges when they come for a domestic investigation or parole violations etc.

I am far more worried about thieving dirtbags, last year I got someone on game camera checking out my garden at 3am by flashlight...... I harvested by 0630!!!!

While MRTA (marijuana regulation & taxation act) was signed into law by the gov in March 2021, homegrows aren't officially legal in NY until 18 months after the first licensed retail sales, so June 2024.Possession of personal stash was decriminalized here in Buffalo even before MRTA was enacted. There are many unlicensed dispensaries. I'm sure lots of folks are growing indoors, and in backyards in summertime. I smell various grows as I walk around my neighborhood. One day I found a brand new 5-gallon grow bag blowing across the sidewalk. I'm still using it to rinse the coco for my 3-gallon grows. If a small home-grower got busted now it would be harassment.

It was in the news this week that the state and city are planning on cracking down on the 1,000's of unlicensed dispensaries and "sticker shops" as soon as licensed dispensaries are available, to limit competition for licensees, and to increase tax revenue:

Status of the grow pic dump! OD girls first!
First pics are non OD comp photo clones from Ethos Mandarin Zkittlez R1, left plant in photo tent in basement.
IMG_3095.jpeg
IMG_3096.jpeg
IMG_3094.jpeg

Next are Autoseeds G&S plants Acapulco gold and rainbow glue autos
IMG_3107.jpeg
IMG_3108.jpeg
IMG_3109.jpeg
IMG_3110.jpeg

And next are the OD comp photo plants. Blues are Ethos MZ R1 and white is Errors Blackjack Fast, all from seed
IMG_3111.jpeg
IMG_3112.jpeg
IMG_3113.jpeg
IMG_3114.jpeg

That’s all for the OD girls, there will be more autos added in the near future.

Status of the grow Part 2 / indoor girls
First set will be the auto tent. Front left and mid are the adoptees, Fastbuds Cherry cola and Seedstockers Sherbet. Behind those are Errors fruit auto on left and right of her is Rocbudinc Purple Kong. Tall one in the back is HSO Choc mint OG (pre Dinafem/HSO closure)
And the three on the right are Twenty20 G&S bubble tricks
IMG_3102.jpeg
IMG_3084.jpeg
IMG_3085.jpeg
IMG_3086.jpeg
IMG_3087.jpeg
IMG_3088.jpeg

And the Photo tent with the Ethos Mandarin Zkittlez R1 girls nearing end of flower.
IMG_3097.jpeg
IMG_3098.jpeg
IMG_3099.jpeg
IMG_3100.jpeg
IMG_3101.jpeg

That’s all for now! Peace and buds yall

Back