Hi all

I am an organic grower and am excited about this test I have 3 Dinafem fruit autos at 14 days they are in kind soil and roots organic they are being fed distilled water and mammoth p. I have one that is a little behind the other two and I am hoping to get it caught up and maybe past the others with optic foliar.

My lights are Citizen COBs and I built the light myself with parts from northern grow lights.

That's not too early for Mammoth P? I thought it was for a couple doses late in flowering. But I haven't read up much on it, my sample bottles have just been sitting there lol.

That's not too early for Mammoth P? I thought it was for a couple doses late in flowering. But I haven't read up much on it, my sample bottles have just been sitting there lol.
From seed to finish.. here is the feeding schedule
IMG_1878.PNG
IMG_1879.PNG

Ahhh that's right, it's familiar now. I needed to get some finer increment syringes like a 2ml or something. I usually use the plastic 5ml craft syringes for measuring out liquid nute, they work great, but I do need to order some smaller ones for ultra small liquid amounts.

Week 1.

Ok so I am using this on the runt of my 3 Dinafem auto fruits. The first picture is my bigger on the secon is the one I will be spraying with Overgrow and the third picture is what it look like sprayed.

IMG_1989.JPG
IMG_1990.JPG
IMG_1991.JPG
IMG_1992.JPG

Ahhh that's right, it's familiar now. I needed to get some finer increment syringes like a 2ml or something. I usually use the plastic 5ml craft syringes for measuring out liquid nute, they work great, but I do need to order some smaller ones for ultra small liquid amounts.

Childrens medicine syringes from the pharmacy is what i use. They are a .1 scale and work great. I had to ask for one, told them i lost my babies and needed another.

Back