My kit arrived today but i have not started new beans yet,soo ,ill be way behind..I have a pic on my phone,but internet connect is not working...has everybody done intro/bio and whos still waiting on kits to arrive??

Would it be a good idea to stop spraying overgrow at day 50 on most autos?

Directions say "up to week four of bloom."

Do you already know what day you plan to stop spraying overgrow?

Im using it on a nirvana northern lights auto.
Guessing it will go 70-90days.
Think i will stop at day 47 being the last spray.

Would it be a good idea to stop spraying overgrow at day 50 on most autos?

Directions say "up to week four of bloom."

Do you already know what day you plan to stop spraying overgrow?

Im using it on a nirvana northern lights auto.
Guessing it will go 70-90days.
Think i will stop at day 47 being the last spray.
Hi Smorf. According to @opticfoliar ,The products are safe to use until one week before harvest,however,Dinesh does Specify/Clarify that if spraying this late into flower,care must be taken to only spray the leaves and not the buds as this can cause mold if the spray gets into the buds and doesnt dry out,

Finally got my kit today. 1. Can I use this with my reg nutes or is this to be used by itself as the primary nutes? 2.Are you supposed to use the big bottle and also use the rest together with the big bottle?

The Optic Foliar Products have nothing to do with the nutes you are using in your media.root feed as normal.spray with Overgrow every other day until flower..the smaller bottles are to mix more Overgrow later..
Finally got my kit today. 1. Can I use this with my reg nutes or is this to be used by itself as the primary nutes? 2.Are you supposed to use the big bottle and also use the rest together with the big bottle?

Week 1 second feeding

IMG_2005.JPG

Sweet, I got my kit today.. that's alotta goodies right there!
I've got a couple 10-12 day old Dinafem white widows that will be my first test subjects.. I'll update a little later

Week 1, Oct 24, [HASHTAG]#opticfoliar[/HASHTAG] test for [HASHTAG]#autoflower[/HASHTAG].net
----
Yeeeeehaww we got kitted out! Big props to Optic Foliar for a great test kit setup! Got the main bottle of Overgrow and extra fixins to whip up probably a couple more bottles at least. So, it looks like we're doing every other day spraying? So today is the first day. The plants are like 2 weeks old but got set back from 6 days without power. So still babies.

Just to recap real quick, I'm testing on a pair of Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD auto. Organic soil, plus some liquid goodies in the water.

The test plant gets her first shower! (note, I mark my test plants with that yellow flag)
20161024_184215.jpg

The control plant:
20161024_184237.jpg

Together now with the Optic Foliar!:
20161024_184346.jpg

Not much else to really say yet, ya seen one seedling ya seen em all lol. Thanks again to Optic Foliar! This will be fun for all of us!

Week 1, Oct 24, [HASHTAG]#opticfoliar[/HASHTAG] test for [HASHTAG]#autoflower[/HASHTAG].net
----
Yeeeeehaww we got kitted out! Big props to Optic Foliar for a great test kit setup! Got the main bottle of Overgrow and extra fixins to whip up probably a couple more bottles at least. So, it looks like we're doing every other day spraying? So today is the first day. The plants are like 2 weeks old but got set back from 6 days without power. So still babies.

Just to recap real quick, I'm testing on a pair of Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD auto. Organic soil, plus some liquid goodies in the water.

The test plant gets her first shower! (note, I mark my test plants with that yellow flag)
View attachment 650366

The control plant:
View attachment 650365

Together now with the Optic Foliar!:
View attachment 650364

Not much else to really say yet, ya seen one seedling ya seen em all lol. Thanks again to Optic Foliar! This will be fun for all of us!
Looking good!!!! With as much as OF sent us,this is prolly a year supply for 6 plants...

Back