Photoperiod Old School Skunk

I've read so many things, but if you want to know for sure. You have two options.
  1. Clone, set light to 12/12 and sex these.
  2. Set light to 12/12 and sex.
If you have the room to clone and sex, I would go for that option because it has several advantages. For one, your main plants will keep growing like they are now. And two, you might find one that stands head and shoulders above the rest. Then it might be advisible to take a couple of clones from that one to keep around, instead of finding out at a later stage and having to reveg that plant after harvest, which also takes extra time.
Since you want to autofy these it may also be advisable to keep one or two (or three, like I'm planning) males. It may turn out the male is what you want for breeding and not the female. Taking clones from the males will give the advantage that you can switch them as soon as they have roots. Creating a little pollen chucker in a cup, sort of...Way easier to set a small plant on a windowsill and let it drop it's pollen far away from your females. :toke:

IMG_20240410_194426894.jpg

The girl on the bottom right...

View attachment 1677202
That's a reg so we'll see. That one is 79skunkxSD #1. Stem rub is definitely skunky on that one. Some of them have just started to smell this week. I'm gonna pull them out soon for individual pictures, stem rubs, and topping. But a couple of them are getting me a little excited :woody:

Back