Yes I did pretty good. Just under 1.5gpw. It was either 68 or 69 oz of good bud. The current crop is doing well too, 9 more hubbabubbas under 3 lights and 2 deep cheese under the pro4
I just grew and i'm smoking my first cheese, this stuff is good! It took about 3 weeks to cure it right, but its all im smoking at the present. You'll love it!

Last edited:
Congrats on a colorful haul sir! Thank you @bigsmo and our family growers for your support and kind words. It's truly inspirational to see your same passion and dedication for this miraculous plant. The purple girls are beautiful and the sugar-coating makes them look so yummy. Wish I had more time to visit all of our grows. Still can never get tired of admiring these girls, even after 20 yrs+ of growing them.

Last edited:
I've been chilling on the pictures, had several journals going at once over the summer, so I'm on break. I've got some Mephisto flying up to the Amare cobs, White Chems and Menage a tyrone's. Also testing some of my crosses to see how they come out. Feminized Purple C4 x purple Blackberry kush, Regular Blackberry kush X Russian Fuel and Regular Green Crack x Fuel.

I've been chatting with the head of the Amare family Vic on my next Amare purchase. Vic is like no other, for those of you reading this and thinking about an Amare the Amare family experience isn't just a pitch to get you to buy, it is for real! His passion for this life saving plant is as strong as anyone's I know, Amare isn't about the dollar it's about the plant. I'm so glad I went with his lights, it's the best decision I've made all year. Happy Happy Happy!

I've been chilling on the pictures, had several journals going at once over the summer, so I'm on break. I've got some Mephisto flying up to the Amare cobs, White Chems and Menage a tyrone's. Also testing some of my crosses to see how they come out. Feminized Purple C4 x purple Blackberry kush, Regular Blackberry kush X Russian Fuel and Regular Green Crack x Fuel.

I've been chatting with the head of the Amare family Vic on my next Amare purchase. Vic is like no other, for those of you reading this and thinking about an Amare the Amare family experience isn't just a pitch to get you to buy, it is for real! His passion for this life saving plant is as strong as anyone's I know, Amare isn't about the dollar it's about the plant. I'm so glad I went with his lights, it's the best decision I've made all year. Happy Happy Happy!

You are absolutely right Pepe. It is definitely a great feeling knowing you have the best and not limited by some pile of overpriced nonsense. -majority of the current lighting market. Did you see the new website? It's still being worked on with some new specs being added soon.

http://www.amaretechnology.com/

I also started a thread, not amare specific but for cobs in general. I'd really like to add in some info as well as get others to pitch in with their experiences while using cobs. I really hope it helps others in making more educated purchases in the future.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-real-power-of-cobs.56338/

Very nice
IMG_0289.PNG

You are absolutely right Pepe. It is definitely a great feeling knowing you have the best and not limited by some pile of overpriced nonsense. -majority of the current lighting market. Did you see the new website? It's still being worked on with some new specs being added soon.

http://www.amaretechnology.com/

I also started a thread, not amare specific but for cobs in general. I'd really like to add in some info as well as get others to pitch in with their experiences while using cobs. I really hope it helps others in making more educated purchases in the future.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-real-power-of-cobs.56338/
I was just there the other day and it wasn't up yet, thanks. I see a picture of your groom. :smoking: I'll check out your thread in a bit. I've been hauling christmas tote after tote after tote down two flights of stairs....at least my lady hasn't added anything this year. YET! lol

I have to learn how to make seeds and how to make my own crosses like you do. I really hate buying seeds. I have read just a quick spray of colloidal silver is all that's needed
I can help you with that. :pass:

Back